Engagement parties

Vivians pov
I wake up the next day next to Sebastian and realized that my engagement party is today. I look at the time and it's 10. I got up and put some pajamas on. I went downstairs and like usual I'm the only one up so I might as well make some breakfast. I go to the fridge and open it.

"Eggs, bacon, orange juice, hash browns" I said out loud to myself. I turn on some music and start to sing along.

"Hey baby won't you look my way
I can be your new addiction
Hey baby what you gotta say?
All you're giving me is fiction
I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time
I found out that everybody talks
Everybody talks, everybody talks
It started with a whisper
And that was when I kissed her
And then she made my lips hurt
I could hear the chit chat
Take me to your love shack
Mamas always gotta back track
When everybody talks back"  I sang along

"What are you doing?" Chris asked confused.

"I'm making breakfast for you guys" I said. I continued to sing and cook. Chris sits at the table so I can finish. A couple minutes later Sebastian and Tom walk downstairs.

"Hey honey you could be my drug
You could be my new prescription
Too much could be an overdose
All this trash talk make me itchin'
Oh my my
Everybody talks, everybody talks
Everybody talks, too much" I sand putting the food on plates.

"Hey babe" I say kissing his cheek.

"Can we talk?" He asks my smile drops.

"Uh What's up?" I asked.

"Who's last name is the baby gonna take once he or she's born?" He asks smiling.

"You scared me. Yours" I said and handed them there food. I sit down with them and it's silent.

"So our engagement party is at 1" He said. It's now like 11.

"Crap I have to start getting ready" I say getting up. I kiss Sebastian and go upstairs to take a shower.

 I kiss Sebastian and go upstairs to take a shower

Finally I was done.

"Viv you ready?" Sebastian asked walking into the bedroom.

"Yeah" I said and smiled at him.

"Wow your so beautiful I'm so freaking lucky" he said

"I'm the lucky one." I said and kissed him.

"Chris and Tom are already at your parents house" Sebastian Said

"Of course they are. They love my family" I said laughing.

"Come on let's go" he said smiling at me. I took his hand and we went to my parents house. We walk in and Amber and Ashton were already there.

"There's my best friend!" Ashton said and him and Amber gave me a hug.

"What's new with you?" Amber says.

"Oh you know the usual. Modeling, finding out I'm pregnant, having a wonderful fiancé, living with Chris and Tom. The usual" I say shrugging.

"Hold up your pregnant?" Amber asks surprised.

"Yep" I said smiling,

"Oh my god congratulations" she said hugging me.

"Congratulations Vivian. Kinda mad I wasn't the first one to find out" Ashton said giving me a hug.

"Well my dad was the first one to know this time other then me" I said pulling away from the hug.

"Vivian!!" My dad ran to me hugging me.

"Hey dad" I said laughing.

"The decorations look amazing" I say to him.

"Thank you I did it all!" He says.

"Sure you did" I said. Sebastian put his arm around me and I smiled at him.

"You guys are so cute!" Amber said.

"Where is everyone?" Sebastian asked all smiles.

"Outback. There's a couple people here but everyone else should be here soon" my dad said.

"Alright" I took Sebastian's hand and we went out in the backyard.

"Hey guys" I said smiling.

"Hey Viv and Sebastian" mom said and everyone else said hi.

"Vivian!!" Nadia yelled while running out.

"Nadi!!!!" I yelled and picked her up.

"You and my dad are the excited ones to see me" I say holding her. Everyone's watching and smiling.

"Are we gonna play today?" She asks me.

"No can do Nadi. I've got a party here for Sebastian and I" I said.

"Pweaseeee?" She asks with puppy dog eyes.

"Girl I invented that. Go play with Elijah" I said. Putting her down.

"Your mean" she said pouting.

"Am not" I said to her.

"Is too" she said.

"After work tomorrow I have a wedding dress appointment wanna come with?" I asked smiling at her.

"Is that Alright Corey?" I asked him. The whole family was in the pool.

"Sure" he said.

"Yayyy. Thanks cousin Viv" Nadia said and hugged me.

"Anytime" I said and put her down. I went and sat next to Sebastian and we talked with my family and stuff.

"Vivian I'm here" Charlie said holding Grey and a girl about my age by him.

"My kid! Oh how I missed you" I said jumping up and running over in heels.

"Viv I want you to meet someone. This is Bree my girlfriend. Bree this is Vivian Greys mother" he said.

"Hello. Are you guys staying?" I asked

"What's going on?" Charlie asked.

"Sebastian and i's engagement party" I said to him.

"Nah we should get going" he said.

"Ok well I'll text you about the custody thing" I said and they left. I went back to where I was sitting and Grey was crawling around. Soon after everyone started to show up. It was set up beautifully. Decorations everywhere. Table for dinner, pictures of Sebastian and I. Someone stood up to make a toast. That wasn't gonna be the first toast tonight.

"I'd like to make a toast to my 2 best friends. May they always love each other till the end of time and not forget about Tom and I because like that would really suck... to Vivian and Sebastian" Chris said. Causing us to laugh. Sebastian stood up.

"I'd like to thank all of you for coming. Thank you to my beautiful fiancé for dealing with me. I cannot wait to have a life with you and bring the little kiddo in your stomach into this world and to see Grey grow up. Long story short I love you so much it's crazy" he said and kissed me.

"Stahp your making me cry. I'm so lucky to have you" I said to him. I heard a sniffle and look at where it's coming from.

"Dad are you crying?" I asked.

"I mean come on. Your marrying the love of your life. You have a great job. Great friends. great child. Your pregnant. Your killing it in life" he said.

"Oh dad. Your a mess" I said to him.