Babysitting and partys

Vivians pov

"Ok I assume you know where everything is?" Devyn asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Ok good. If you need us which I don't think you do text us" dad said

"Ok bye!!" I said. Everyone finally left and it was just Nadia, Charlie and I. It was around 8:30ish so Nadia was already asleep.

"So Charlie what do you wanna do?" I asked. He started kissing my neck.

"I wanna marry you and have kids and grow old together" he said in between kisses. I giggled a bit. I kissed his lips and pulled away.

"How about we go watch a movie to start with?" I asked. We walked to the game room and started looking through movies.

"How about lights out?" He asked.

"Ok I guess. If I get scared protect me?" I asked him.

"Of course" he said. He put it in and we sat on the couch. Half way through he started kissing my neck. Leaving hickeys.

"Charlie what are you doing?" I asked moaning a bit.

"Loving you baby" he said

"How well of a sleeper is Nadia?" He asked me.

"An amazing sleeper" I answered.

"Well. Let's make a bed on the ground" he said. He grabbed blankets and pillows and laid them on the ground. We sat down and he started kissing me and leaving more hickeys. I took off his shirt and pants and he was in his boxers. We kissed a little more and then he took off my clothes.

"I don't have a condom" he said.

"It's fine" I said moaning. He took off my bra and panties and I took off his boxers. He kissed down my stomach.

"your so beautiful" he said to me. I just moaned. He stuck it in me and started going faster and faster.

"Charlie" I moaned.

"I'm closeee" I whined

"Me too baby" he said soon after we both released and plopped down out of breath by each other.

"I have to go check on Nadia" I said kissed him. I put my bra and underwear back on. I walked upstairs fed Nadia and changed her diaper and went back downstairs after she fell asleep.

"Babe I'm tired" I said to Charlie.

"Same lets go to sleep." We fell asleep cuddling in our underwear and my bra. In the middle of the game room. I woke up at 7am to everyone coming inside. I stood up forgetting that I'm in my bra and panties.

"Hey How was it?" I asked them.

"So freaking scary. How was Nadia?" Corey asked

"She was great actually" I answer.

"Viv why are you not wearing clothes?" Mom asked me.

"Oh uh I fell asleep" I said nervously.

"Party tonight!" Elton said

"Yess let me go wake up Charlie" I said walking back to the game room.

"Charlie babe wake up" I said to him.

"Hey babe last night was fun" he said smirking and everyone started laughing.

"Charlie my family's here right now..." I said blushing.

"Oh um hey everybody" he said.

"Let's go home and go back to bed. There's a party here tonight" I said putting my clothes on. He put his clothes on and we walked back to my place. We laid down on our bed and instantly fell back asleep. My alarm went off at 11 again.