Walks

Vivians pov
"Shall we go?" I asked.

"Yeah" Sebastian asked. These guys are my best friends. I linked arms with Tom and we just laughed. We walk there and I could hear the music from outside. People were already drunk. We walk in and like usual the smell of alcohol hits me right away.

"Yuck!" I said to the 3 guys.

"1: we could get drunk and crash here. 2: not drink that much and walk back to my place later" I said to then. They looked at each other and said number 1.

"Alright lets go get drunk!" I yelled to them over the music. Tom put his hand in mine and I looked down at us holding hands and smiled.

"Cmon I wanna go change into my bikini" I said to him and we went upstairs still hand in hand. I went into the bathroom and but on my hottest black bikini I have. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked back out to Tom.

"Woah..." he said looking at me up and Down.

"Let's go swim. Not a lot of people are out there. Mainly my family and closest friends" I said. He grabbed my hand again and we walked outside. We went swimming for a couple hours and got out. Him and I didn't get too drunk.

"Hey wanna go for a walk?" I asked him.

"Sure" he said. We walked out of the house. And I took him to this abandoned place that is peaceful that I go to think.

"When did you find this place?" He asked

"Well my dad and his friends go exploring for there youtube channels so I wanted to too so I came here but didn't film and I've gone here to think. I don't bring people here so" I said. I looked over to him and smiled as we went up to the roof.

"I like to look up at the stars. It's peaceful" I said sighing. We laid there for 3 hours talking about life until I checked the time.

"We should head back. It's getting kinda late" I said to him.

"Alright" we walked back to my house and saw the party was still going on but didn't wanna go anymore. We got inside and went upstairs. I changed into my pajamas.

And put my hair in a messy bun

"Goodnight Tom. I had fun" I said to him.

"Me too. Goodnight Viv" he said and walked to his room. I fell asleep smiling.

Dream
I looked over to Amber in the car with pure terror on my face. Bam. Next thing I know I could hear Amber screaming my name and sirens.
I felt the bones break in my body.
I felt the shard of glass.
I felt the blood streaming down my nose.
I felt the pain from it.
Dream over

I woke up screaming and Tom running in my room.

"Love, What's wrong?" He asked me

"I had a nightmare..." I said putting my head in my hands.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked hugging me.

"Not tonight..." I said. He stood up and started to walk out.

"Wait will you stay with me?" I asked

"Of course." He came and laid back down and put his arm around me. I slowly fell asleep.

Next day.

I woke up at 9:30 to someone's arm wrapped around me. I looked over and saw Tom and smiled. I got up and threw on my Gucci shirt and my leather skinny jeans.

"Hey beautiful" Tom said standing up.

"Hey" I said and smiled at him.

"I'm gonna go make us some breakfast" I walked downstairs and started making pancakes. I turned on my favorite song and danced and started to sing. Flipping pancakes and everything. I turned around and saw Tom standing there smiling. I put his plate and my plate down at the table and started eating.

"So wanna talk about that nightmare you had last night?" He asked.

"It was nothing just a bad dream" I said and smiled. We finished our food and put our plates away.

"Let's go get Sebastian and Chris" I said as I put on my shoes. He did the same and grabbed my hand again. We walked across the street and went Inside there house. Everyone but Chris and Sebastian were down in the kitchen.

"Hey. Where's Chris and Sebastian?" I asked.

"Upstairs asleep" my mom said

"I'll go wake them be right back" I walked upstairs.

Toms POV
I made sure Vivian was upstairs to ask.

"Hey I've gotta ask you guys something" I said

"What's up?" Sam asked.

"Last night we went to bed separate rooms and at about 2 I woke up to her screaming. She said she just had a nightmare then asked me to sleep in her bed with her. Do you guys know anything about it?" I asked them confused.

"Yeah uh when she was 16 she was in a bad car accident and she has flashbacks and wakes up screaming once in a while" her dad said.

"Wow that's intense." I said. Vivian came back down with Sebastian and Chris and I just laughed at the sight. We went to the kitchen with everyone else and we all sat around talking.

"WHAT UP SECOND FAMILY!!" Someone walked in yelling.

"AMBER!!" Viv said standing up and running over to a women who's pregnant and a guy.

"I want you to me some really good friends of mine. Amber, Ashton this is Chris, Sebastian and Tom. Guys this is my best friends Amber and Ashton" she said

"Hold you know Captain America, Bucky and Spider-Man?" Amber said excited

"I actually do. But we have to go soon."she said

"Us too we just came to stop by" Ashton said. They left and then we said bye and left walking back to her house and sitting in the living room.

Vivians POV
"Alright I wanna ask you guys something" I said nervously.

"What's up?" Chris asked

"Do you guys wanna move in?" I asked. They thought for a minute and then spoke up.

"Sure" Sebastian said smiling.

"I'm down" Chris said

"Obviously we're here more then our own houses" Tom said

"Great! You guys can move in whenever you want!" I said.