88

Vivians POV
"Hi I have an appointment for Vivian Brock?" I said to the receptionist. I stood there with Amber, Chris, Tom and my mom. Ashton couldn't make it.

"Ahh yes come on back" she said. We all walked back and saw all of the beautiful wedding dresses. A lady walked up to us.

"Hello who's the bride?" She asked smiling

"I am" I said smiling at her. She motioned us to sit down in front of a mirror.

"Alright what's your name and what's your fiancé's name?" She asked

"My names Vivian and my fiancé's name is Sebastian" I said smiling.

"Oh my gosh do you know that actor from the Captain America movies?" She asked.

"Chris Evans?" I asked confused. Chris and Tom were wearing some sort of disguise.

"No Sebastian Stan. He's hot. He's my favorite actor" she said smiling to me. I look over to Chris and Tom and laugh a little.

"Sorry that was strange of me to tell you. I just watched infinity war last night" she said.

"Don't apologize. He's really hot. He's my favorite in the captain America movies" I said smiling. Chris looked offended.

"Sorry his favorite in the movies is Steve" I said laughing.

"Ok so what kind of dress are you looking for?" She asked. I smirked at her and we began. A couple hours later I finally found my dress. We got into the car and began driving.

"Wow that girl would not shut up about her love for Sebastian. If only she knew that we were getting married." I said and shrugged.

"What house?" Mom asked

"Everyone including Sebastian is at your house so let's go there" I said. We got there and went inside to se all of the guys watching something.

"Hey babe" I said and sat on Sebastian's lap.

"Hey how was dress shopping?" He asked.

"It was strange" I said and everyone turned there attention to me.

"How so?" Sam asked.

"So we got there and this lady comes up to help me find a dress and she asks my name so I tell her and she asks my fiancé's name so I'm like oh it's Sebastian and she was like oh my gosh do you know that actor from the captain America movies? And I'm like Chris Evans? Shes like no Sebastian Stan he's hot he's my favorite actor. I looked over to Chris and Tom and smirked then she was like I'm sorry that was strange of me to say and I was like don't apologize he is hot he's my favorite in the movies and then Chris got all offended and she wouldn't shut up about how hot you are. Then I found my dress and in the car I was like oh if only she knew I got to marry him!" I said to everyone. They all laughed.

"Omg. Well when she finds out that you got to marry him she's gonna be pissed..." dad said.

"I know right!" I said to him.

"Lucky me" I said and put my hand on Sebastian's cheek.