Break

Colby's POV
We were watching the movie. Viv was holding Nadia and everyone else just sat around.

"Vivian babe are you here?" Adam yelled

"Adam?" She asked confused. He walked into the tv room.

"I thought you would be gone all week?" She asked him giving him a kiss.

"Well I have to go back tomorrow. I just missed you so much" he said sitting by her.

"Babe" she said.

"Yeah?" He answered

"I want one of these..." she said sighing.

Vivians pov
"You just had one." He answered her looking at her.

"One of my own. That I can keep. That I'm not young enough to have to give up because I thought I'm too young and stupid and that I'll forget about her. I want ours..." i said.

"You can just babysit Nadia whenever you want" he said shrugging

"Adam! Don't you want a child!" I asked him.

"Not really. I wanna stay young." He said to her.

"You just asked me when I was at the hospital if I wanted one... what changed?" I asked

"I thought about it! I don't wanna have a kid!" He yelled at me I sat there shocked.

"Dad can you take Nadia?" I asked. He took her and held her.

"Adam upstairs now!" I yelled to him already upstairs. We walked into the baby's room and of course I forgot that the baby Monitor was still on and everyone could hear. But I didn't know till later.

"Adam." I asked

"What!!" He snapped at me. I got scared a bit.

"What the hell!! I yelled at him.

"Oh please it's not like you don't know" he said

"Um sorry am I missing something! Last time I checked I just had a kid and I was in the hospital so I don't know much!" I said getting mad

"Your regretting giving Nadia up so your taking it out on me!" He yelled making me flinch.

"Adam get your head out of your ass! Yes I do regret giving her up. What's going on with you! All I said was that I wanted a kid and you freaked out on me!" I said to him.

"I have to tell you something..." he said to me.

"What did you do?" I asked him above a whisper.

"I got drunk and slept with a girl when I was out of town" he said looking down like he was ashamed of himself.

"That's why you came home so soon isn't it?" I asked tears streaming down my cheek.

"Uh yeah" he said looking at me.

"I can't believe you. Was I not good enough?" I said

"Princess I'm so sorry." He said to me.

"Don't princess me. I want you out of my house by tomorrow and I want you out of this house right now" I said to him.

"Where will I stay?" He asked

"Why not with the girl you slept with!" I spat at him. We walked downstairs and he stopped by the front door.

"Take your fucking ring back. I don't want it" I said handing him his ring back.

"Viv babe please don't" he said