Date

Vivians pov.
I got home yesterday and today I had a date with Adam. Everyone else was going out of town and mom and dad are still in the hospital so I have to house to myself. I started getting ready and put this outfit on.

 I started getting ready and put this outfit on

I curled my hair and put some easy makeup on.

"Ahh it's so nice having the house to myself for 2 days" I said to myself turning my music off. I ran downstairs and grabbed some water. I heard a knock on my door and got excited. I opened it and saw Adam.

"Hey princess" he said kissing me.

"Hey babe" I said giggling. We got into his car and he started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked him

"It's a surprise..." he said smirking knowing I hate surprises

"Nooooo you can't do that to me" I said back to him. He put his hand on my thigh and drive with the other hand.

"Yes baby I can" he said smiling. We finally arrived where we first met. Tender Greens.

"Awww babe where we first met" I said kissing him

"Yeah well it's our 6 month and I thought it would be cute" he said helping me out of the car.

"Well it's adorable" I said grabbing his hand and walking in. We ordered and got our food. We talked while we ate and eventually paid and everything.

"Now we're gonna go to the beach to watch the sun set" he said starting his car up.

"What about after that?" I asked him.

"Back to your house" he said smiling. We got to the beach and found a spot to sit. The sun started to go down and it was beautiful.

"It's beautiful" I said out loud.

"Almost as beautiful as you" he said back

"Cmon" he said grabbing my hand. We drove back to my empty house and walked it. We started making out. Then one thing led to the other and well you all know.