Tv

Vivians pov

I woke up at 9 to Sebastian crying. I walked into his room and picked him up.

"Shhh mommy's here. How about we get ready for the day and go shopping and then to the trap house?" I asked

"What am I doing I'm talking to a 3 month old" I said with a chuckle. I walked into my room holding him. I put him in his little chair and I got ready.

 I put him in his little chair and I got ready

Outfit^^

I put on some makeup and threw my hair in a messy bun. I got Seb in an outfit and went out to my car and drove to the mall. We finally got there and I took out Seb and put him in his stroller. We walked in and went to a couple stores until I decided to get lunch. I noticed some familiar people. I laughed to myself taking a sip of my Starbucks.

"Well well Well look who it is" I said pushing the stroller up to them.

"Viv and Seb!" Corey said.

"Hey guys!" I said

"Viv vlogsquad and Brennen are coming over later wanna come?" Elton asked

"Sure we were gonna come over anyways" I said propping Seb's bottle up with the blanket.

"Alright see ya in an hour!" Dad said kissing my forehead. I wiped it off and walked away. 45 minutes later I decided I was done spending all of my money and that I should go. We got in the car and I drove to the trap house. Everyone was there including the vlog squad and Brennen. I got out and grabbed Sebs baby seat. I walked inside and everyone was out back in the pool.

"Hey everyone" I said Sebastian's baby seat down and everyone's attention was on me.

"Hey Vivian" David yelled.

"Hey David! How's the vlog life?" I asked

"Great now your here. Your son is greatttt clickbait!" He said causing everyone to laugh.

"Wow your using me for my son..." I said and pretended to wipe away a tear.

"Yeah pretty much" he said and dived into the pool. Liza and Kristen snuck up behind me which made me scream. Sebastian started crying. I picked him up and held him for a bit and everyone started vloging me and standing around me.

"Girl your killing it in the vlog life!" Scotty said.

"Thanks Scotty except I haven't had a decent sleep at night since I was 5 months pregnant" I said.

"Vivian!!!" Sam and Kat's boys and Elijah and Nadia came running out yelling.

"Kids!" I said back.

"The show Charlie's on starts in 6 minutes Viv" my mom said.

"Oh so that's why you all are hear" I said giggling. We all sat on the couches and turned to the channel.

"Ahh a reality show with models..." Todd said.

"Welcome to the show reality model! Let's introduce our models!" Someone said and then a couple people introduced themselves and answered some questions.

"Hi my names Charlie I'm from LA California." Charlie said and made me smiled.

"So tell us a bit about yourself" some dude said"

"Uh I'm 19, married, and I have a baby. Actually my wife is also a model and she's the most beautiful human being ever. She's probably watching this" he said and smiled to the camera.

"Oh stahp your making me blush" I said to the tv. A couple other people went and they went onto the next thing.

"So everyone tell us the worst thing you guys have ever done". The presenter said. Charlie got stuck going first.

"So Charlie what's the worst thing you've ever done?" The person asked.

"When I was 16 I was dating this girl who's my wife now. Shout out to you Viv. She was in this bad car accident with her best friend. She was in the hospital for awhile and I slept with her other best friend when she was in the hospital. Then I had the audacity to gang up on her with the girl I slept with and called Vivian some terrible stuff. We eventually made up and now we're married and have a 4 month old named Sebastian" he said.

"Wow that's terrible. You were a jerk" the presenter said.

"I know I'm surprised she forgave me" he said. I stood up.

"Sebastian's 3 months old! That's what happens when you leave us you forget how old he is smh" I said angry.

"Kid chill. Sit down" Brennen said. I sat back down and continued watching the commercials.

"Alright we are back and let's go spy and see what some people are doing in the house" they started walking and watched some people then they came to Charlie who was laying in bed FaceTiming with me. This show isn't live.

"Babe I miss you!" Phone me said.

"I miss you and the baby too" he said.

"Are you gonna visit?" Phone me asked.

"I'm not sure" he said sighing.

"Why your just not gonna see your son and wife? We just got married" phone me said.

"Your on your period aren't you?" He asked

"How did you know?" Phone me asked confused.

"Viv I've known you since 8th grade. You still all weird and bitchy when your on it" he said.

"Your a bitch while on your period, pregnant and when you don't get enough sleep" he said with a laugh.

"don't laugh at meee" Phone me said whining. When we were on the phone at that time Sebastian started crying.

"Ugh I can't do this anymore" Phone me said starting to cry.

"Vivian calm down. Why don't you get some sleep." He said to Phone me.

"Alright. Goodnight I love you" Phone me said.

"Night love you" he said and hung up.

"That was a private conversation!" I yelled throwing a piece of popcorn at the tv. The show continued showing Charlie walking to who I assume is the boss of the show.

"Mr boss dude?" He asked

"Whats up Charlie?" He asked he seemed cool.

"I was wondering if I could fly home for a couple days?" He asked.

"I'll do you one Better we can fly your wife and son out of you want" the dude said.

"Wow thank you!" Charlie said and walked back to his room. The commercial break came on.

"The fuck?" I said out loud. I pulled out my phone and FaceTimes Charlie he answered fast.

"Hey darling what's up?" He asked

"So Paris huh?" I asked with a giggle.

"Yeah wanna come for a couple days?" He asked

"Obviously" I said with a giggle.

"Charlie we need you!" A lady yelled from the background.

"Gotta go baby I love you. Tell Sebastian I say I love you. I'll see you in 3 days." He said.

"3 DA-" I got cut off by him hanging up.

"I uh gotta go pack I guess" I said standing up and putting Sebastian in his car seat.

"Why don't we all go?" Dad said.

"I mean ok but go get yo tickets now" I said and walked home.