Life

Vivians pov
There I laid in bed with a lot of pain. All of the roommates, mom, dad, Amber, Adam and Ashton sat in my room.

"AHHHH FUCKING KILL MY STUPID ASS FOR GETTING PREGNANT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!" I screamed making the doctor run in.

"What's wrong Vivian?" He asked

"Contraction and this baby won't come out of me!" I said sighing. He laughed a bit.

"Sorry your still not ready" he said and walked out.

"Why Do people do this on purpose?" I asked making everyone laugh. I heard a knock on my door and gave everyone a confused look.

"Uh come in?" I said more like a question. There he stood.

"Charlie? What are you doing here?" I asked surprised

"I'm in town for Christmas and saw your in labor and well that is my kid." He said

"It's Devyn and Corey's kid" I said to him.

"Yeah... congratulations on your engagement!" He said smiling.

"Thank you!" I said to him. Just then another contraction came.

"AHHH you did this to me!" I said angrily at Charlie. He looked deathly scared.

"Everyone out! I need a minute!" I said. Everyone walked out and I sat there for a couple minutes. Then the doctor came in to check.

"Vivian looks like it's time! Who do you want in the room with you?" He asked

"Amber please" I said and he walked out. A couple minutes later him and Amber walked in.
She gave me a hug and held my hand.

"Ok Vivian I'm gonna need you to push!" He yelled. I did what he said and after a long ass time and a lot of screaming, crying and sweating I finally heard a baby cry.

"Congratulations Vivian you have a baby girl!" The doctor said

"Can I hold her?" I asked crying.

"Of course" he said. They cleaned her up a little and handed her to me.

"Hi baby girl. I'm your mommy well not anymore. My 'Aunt and uncle' are adopting you because I'm way to young to do this. But don't worry I'll see you all of the time! I live right across the street from your new house and I'll see you everyday because I'm there everyday. This is my best friend Amber I have another best friend Ashton. There getting married and I'm getting married to Adam. Our lives may be crazy but we have the best family ever" I said crying and kissing her head. An hour passed and Amber was holding the baby.

"Miss Brock your able to have visitors now!" The nurse said and walked out.

"Amber can you go get everyone?" I asked she nodded and walked out. I sat there looking down at the small person that was just in my stomach and smiled. Everyone walked in smiling.

"Aunt Corey and uncle Devyn I would like you to meet your little girl!" I said handing her to Devyn.

"Viv we want you to name her" Devyn said smiling at me.

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah" Corey said

"Ok everyone meet Nadia Bree Scherer" I said crying a bit.

"I love that name!" Devyn said hugging me.

"So Vivian want one of those once were married?" Adam asked

"I mean maybe later on. I need a year or 2 to get over how bad that pain was" I said

"Cmon it couldn't have been that bad!" Ashton said

"Really you try pushing a baby out of your vagina!" I said to him. After a couple hours everyone left and it was just me and Nadia.

"Merry Christmas little girl"