1673

Sebastian's POV
I just got off the phone with some people telling me I have to do another panel with Chris, Tom, RDJ and Chris H. It was a reminder for it tomorrow. walked back into the kitchen where her family was and her and Grey. Everyone went home and Tom and Chris are on the phone.

"Babe" I said to her

"What's up?" She asked.

"So you know how I said I have the panel tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Yes...?" She said more like a question.

"Well you eat to come with. People wanna meet the famous Vivian Brock" I said to her.

"Wow that's odd... alright I'm down" she said and smiled.

"Good" I said and went over to her and kissed her.

Vivians POV
"You guys are so cute" Kat said.

"Thanks" I said to her. We decided it was late so we went home. I put Grey to bed and Sebastian and I went to sleep.
Next day.
I woke up at like 8 and mentally slapped myself. I got up and put this outfit on.

I put on some makeup and put my hair in a pony

I put on some makeup and put my hair in a pony. The nanny was gonna be here in 10 so I went downstairs and was on my phone for awhile. I heard the doorbell go off and ran over to the door. I opened it and there stood the nanny.

"Hey" I said

"Come on in" I said. She walked in and we went to the kitchen.

"So list is on the fridge help your self to any of the food. Greys food is in the fridge uh phone numbers and times are on the list. My fiancé is asleep I'm gonna go wake him up" I said with a smile.

"Yeah that's fine go on and do everything you need to do" she said. I smiled at her and headed upstairs.

"Babe you've gotta get up" I said.

"5 more minutes please" he said and I giggled. I sat by him and started to kiss him.

"Ooh I like this" he said.

"Well I'll kiss you some more once you get up" I said. He instantly jumped up.

"Ha now go get dressed" I said. He grabbed some clothes and changed into them.

"There I'm ready" he said smirking.

"Cmon we've gotta get Tom and Chris up. The nanny's here" I said grabbing the things I need. The thing today is like Comic con. We walked out of our bedroom and went back downstairs. Sebastian said hi to the nanny and everything.

"Ugh there still not up" I said. I ran upstairs and knocked on both of there doors.

"Chris get yo lazy ass up"