Weddings....

Vivians POV
3 months later.

I woke up to people jumping on me.

"Ouch What the hell?" I asked

"ITS YOUR WEDDING DAY BITCH" Amber yells to me. I sit up remembering.

"It is" I said. I showered last night so I didn't have to this morning. We started getting ready and 5 hours later I was ready.

I looked in the mirror satisfied on how I looked and how my life ended up being

"You look so beautiful..." my dad said behind me.

"I wouldn't be here without you" I said to him.

"Shall we?" He asked holding out his arm.

"We shall" I said and smiled. We went to where we walk out and Amber stood there.

"You look so pretty" she said hugging me.

"Thank you Amber. I love you" I said to her.

"I know" she said to me and we both laughed. The music started and Ashton and her started walking down the isle. Once that started it was my turn. I looked over to my dad and smiled. We connected arms and began to walk down. When I saw Sebastian he instantly smiled. I made my way down and my dad kissed my cheek. I grabbed Sebastian's hand and he helped me.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to whiteness the love of these to people come together. Repeat after me
I Sebastian
I Sebastian
Take thee Vivian
Take thee Vivian
To love and cherish
To love and cherish
In sickness and in health
Till death do us part

He said as he put my ring on my finger.
"Now Vivian please repeat after me"
I Vivian
I Vivian
Take thee Sebastian
Take thee Sebastian
To love and cherish
To love and cherish
In sickness and in health
Till death do us part

I put his ring on his finger and the person continued.
"If anyone thinks these too shouldn't be together please speak now or forever hold your peace"
No one spoke up.

"Do you Sebastian Stan take Vivian Brock to be your wife?"
"I do"

"Do you Vivian Brock take Sebastian Stan to be your husband?"
"I do"

Now by the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss" the pastor said. Sebastian took my hand and kissed my lips. Passionately. We pulled apart and everyone started cheering.