Graduation

Vivians pov.
Me, Amber and Aston and my family pulled up to the school. There families are meeting us here and we could see them talk to each other. We got out of the car and my whole family walked over to them and us. Ashton and Amber hugged there parents and us 3 hugged.

"Omg I cant believe we actually did it" I squealed.

"Will the graduating class please make there way to the gym" they asked. We walked to the gym going our separate ways from our parents. We sat down and they began to speak. They said some stuff then announced the valid Victorian.

"Now this years Valid Victorian has been through a lot. She's also our prom queen and a straightA student. Please welcome Vivian Brock!" The announcer said. I went up there said my speech and sat back down.

"Now when we call your name please stand and come and get your diploma" they said some names.

"Vivian Brock" they said. I walked up there smiling. I heard my family and friends all cheer. I sat back down.

"Stella Brown" I didn't cheer

"Charlie Dack" I and all our friends and family cheered for him too.

"Amber Grey" they announced. I stood up and cheered for her like she did with me.

"Ashton John" they said and me and Amber did the same with him.

"Now I would like to introduce you to the class of 2018. Throw your hats up!" The announcer said. We all threw ours up and cheered. I hugged Ashton and Amber and kissed Charlie. We went and found our families sat by each other.

"Congrats kiddo!" My dad said hugging me. Everyone congratulated us and we went to put our stuff in our lockers.

"Well this is it" I said closing my locker.

"Yeah it's been a hell of 4 years" Ashton said

"There were some good moments" Amber said

"Yeah. Hey there's Adams old locker" I said.

"Well lets go to the restaurant" i said as I put my arms around there necks.

"I guess I'll miss this hell hole" Amber said and we laughed. We walked out of the doors one last time and headed to the restaurant where my family was. We finally made it and went inside.

"Hey everyone!" I said to them.

"There's the highschool graduates" Aaron yelled we all laughed and sat next to each other.

"So have you talked to Charlie?" Devyn asked

"Nah I know he's busy packing since he's leaving after the wedding tomorrow" I said.
Ashton got up and went down on one knee in front of Amber.

"Amber Grey I love you so much and I can't imagine waking up next to you every morning. I love you so much. Will you marry me?" He asked and she was In tears.

"Yes Ashton I will" she said and kissed him. Everyone started clapping.

"Ahhh my best friends are getting married!" I squealed.

"Vivian?"

"Amber" I answered

"Will you be my maid of honor?" She asked

"You bet yo ass I will" I said and hugged her.
We ate and talked some more before going home. Amber and Ashton were sleeping over since there in the wedding tomorrow.

"Hey guys?" I asked them

"Yeah?" Ashton answered

"Do you think I should make it Instagram official. Then Sunday I can make a video?" I asked

"Of course. Me and Ashton will be there the whole time this 9 months" Amber said smiling. I took a photo or 2 and posted it on instagram.