Christmas

Vivians pov
I striped down to my sports bra and yoga pants in front of everyone. My dress and heels were killing me.

"Daddio?" I asked

"Yes Viv?" Colby asked

"Being my favorite dad and the best one ever can you make me some hot coco please?" I asked. He looked around at everyone here.

"I guess" he said and he walked to the kitchen.

"Yesss thanks dad" I said

"So Vivian when are you due?" Corey's dad asked me

"In a month" I said smiling.

"Are you excited to be a mother?" My grandma asked. My smile dropped right then.

"Oh uh when she's born Corey and Devyn are adopting her" I said about to cry. Dad came back and saw me all sad.

"Alright gage what the hell did you do now?" He asked

"Nothing man I swear" he said. Amber and Ashton walked in to the house.

"MARRY CHRISTMAS EVE MY 2ND FAMILY" Amber said laughing

"AMBER!!" I said trying my best to get up.

"VIV!" She said hugging me. After that I hugged Ashton.

"Vivian your about ready to pop!" He said hugging me

"I know. C'mon I want people to meet you" I said to them. Leading them to the living room.

"Everyone who doesn't know these people. This is Amber and Ashton. My bestfriend since for like ever" I said.

"OH MY GOD GUESS WHAT" I said to them.

"What?" They asked

"Adam proposed!" I said reaching my hand out.

"OH MY GOD GIRL CONGRATS!!" Amber said.

"Be my maid of honor?" I asked Amber.

"Is that even a question of course I will be! Your mine so I'm yours" she said

"Ahhh I love you. Thanks for being my bestfriend" I said

"Anytime." She answered

"Same as you Ashton. Thank you" I said to him

"Where would I be if we weren't best friends" he answered.

"You'd be pretty lame that's for sure and you most likely wouldn't be engaged to Amber" I answered laughing.

"True" he said.

"Mom?" I asked

"Yes kiddo?" She answered

"Can I sleep over like everyone else?" I asked my mom.

"Of course. It's Christmas tomorrow you need to be here" she said hugging me.

"Thanks. Let me run home and grab some stuff I'm gonna need. I'll be back" I said and walked out of the house.

Colby's POV
I sat there with everyone and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Aaron asked me

"It's just. She's only 18 and she's already been through enough for one life" I said to them.

"True she's been through hell and back. Now she's having a kid that she's giving up. Even if it's to her family" Elton said.

"Well now she's gonna be marrying the love of her life" Amber said