Tv

Vivians pov.
The guys and I were sitting in the tv room watching some reality show when the door bell rang. I looked at them confused and went to go open the door.

"Hello?" I asked opening the front door. There stood Stella Brown...

"Vivian it's so good to see you!" She said and gave me a hug.

"Yeah uh you too." I said.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Nah. I'm busy" I said to her.

"Oh nonsense. You can take a 5 minute break from whatever your doing" she said letting herself in. I just shut the door behind her. She walked into the kitchen and I followed her. She didn't see the guys.

"So Vivian you live here alone?" She asked

"No I live here with 2 of my friends, my fiancé and my kid" I said leaning up against the wall.

"Oh that's cool. Aren't you gonna offer me anything to drink? We're friends" she said to me.

"Oh how rude of me. What would you like to drink" I asked sarcastically.

"Some water please" she said. I took out a cup out and got her a cup of water. The guys were watching this go down but she didn't see them.

"So Stella how's your kid?" I asked

"She's good. How's your kids Viv?" She asked

"First its only Viv to my closest friends. To you it's Vivian and it's kid. He's good" I said to her.

"Where is he?" She asked

"He's with his father for awhile" I said.

"Oh that's cool." She said walking around.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Oh just looking around. Nice place. Guess thats what happens when your a YouTuber and a famous model" she said. She got into the room where the guys were and her face lit up.

"Oh my gosh I'm a huge fan!" She said and I just stood there.

"Vivian don't you wanna introduce me?" She asked.

"I mean not really but I guess I will" I said.

"This is Sebastian my fiancé and those two are Chris and Tom my friends. Guys this is Stella" I said.

"Well hello there." She said all flirty to them.

"Stella why are you here?" I asked

"I wanna be friends again" she said.

"Nah I'm good. Now please leave" I said.

"I will turn Everyone you love against you" she said.

"Last time I checked we weren't in some 40's movie! Now get out of my house!" I yelled to her. She walked out and I shut the door behind her.

"Some people I tell ya" I said shaking my head. I went and sat back down with the guys.

"So Sebastian when should we get married?" I asked him.

"June 26th" he said.

"That's in 6 months you think we can get everything planned for it?" I asked him.

"I think if we work hard enough we can" he said and gave me a kiss. My phone started ringing interrupting our kiss.

"Your phones ringing" Chris said.

"No shit" I replied. I grabbed my phone and answered still sitting on Sebastian's lap.

"What's up?" I asked into the phone.

"I was wondering if I could have grey for awhile longer?" Charlie asked.

"I'm not sure" I answered back.

"How about joint custody?" He asked. I stood up and my smile dropped.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Why not. I wanna see my son too. Please?" He asked.

"Fine. We'll talk about this later" I said and hung up. I sighed and put my hands to my forehead. All I wanna do is scream right now. Except I know this will be good.

"What's up buttercup?" Chris asked all of them were looking at me.

"Uh Charlie asked me for joint custody..." I said.

"How do you feel about it?" Tom asked.

"I know it will be good for Grey" I said. I walked upstairs and text Amber to meet me at Starbucks. She said she's busy with her kid and can't. I sighed and got in an outfit.

I walked downstairs to the guys standing there

"Where ya going?" Tom asked.

"To a photoshops" I said back to him.

"But you don't start back up for a week" he said.

"I decided I'm good enough to start now. I love you I'll text ya bye" I said kissing him. I walked out and got into my car and drove to the place where my shoot is at. I walk in and see Sadie.

"Sadie!! I missed you" I said hugging her

"Me too girl how ya feeling?" She asked.

"Amazing" I said. I sat in the chair and got ready for her to do my makeup.

"Eh Nothing spectacular" I said shrugging and she put some foundation on me. She finished my makeup and hair and I went to change. I put it on and looked in a mirror.

"Oh boy I'm gonna get in trouble for this" I said to myself and walked out