Christmas party

Adams pov
*skip to around Christmas time*
I walked up to the front door of the trap house. I knew Vivian wasn't here but I need to ask her family something. I knocked on the door and Sam answered the door.

"Hey what's up Adam?" He asked

"So I know Viv isn't here but I need to ask you all something. Can I come in?" I asked he let me In and called everyone down to the kitchen. Once everyone got there I began.

"So I know Viv isn't here but I have to ask you guys something. Mostly Colby but you all too" I said nervous.

"Ok continue..." Colby said. I pulled out the engagement ring and the girls gasped.

"I wanted to know if I can ask Vivian to marry me Mr.Brock?" I asked

"Sure" he said smiling

"Ooh when are you gonna do it?" Ava asked

"Well Viv said that all of your guys family is coming in for the party tomorrow night so I wanna do it then" I said to them.

"Perfect!" Devyn said.

"MOM? DAD? I'm here" she said walking in.

"Oh hey babe. Why are you here?" She asked confused

"Oh uh um I needed help with a Christmas present" I said coming up with it.

"Oh ok. Well I missed you" she said wrapping her arms around my neck but her baby bump got in the way.

"Ugh little girl please come out! I wanna meet you!" She said sighing. Everyone laughed

"When's all of the family coming in?" She asked.

"Uhh in an hour everyone will be here" Colby said.

"Well I'll see you later! Adam wanna come with?" She asked

"Sure" I said and walked out with her

Vivians pov next day
I haven't seen anyone since yesterday. Adam and Ashton have been wedding planning all week so I haven't really seen them either and it's Christmas Eve tonight. Christmas party with the fam at my family's house tonight so I've gotta get ready.

 Christmas party with the fam at my family's house tonight so I've gotta get ready

I put that outfit on and it was time to go. Everyone is there since all of the family is staying in the house. I haven't seen all of the roommates family's in forever. Devyn text me awhile ago saying they all just started playing one big game of never have I ever. So I headed over there. Adam was already waiting for me outside.

"Woah my princess looking hawt. DAMN!" He said

"Thanks. Cmon let's go in" I said to him. We walk in and everyone was in the living room but didn't notice us.

"Hey everyone!" I said smiling.

"Woah Vivian your as huge as a house!" Gage said and dad hit the back of his head.

"Wow thanks bitch!" I said flipping him off. But smiling.

"Anyways important question dad..." I said with a straight face scaring him.

"Uh Yes?" He answered scared

"Where's the food?" I asked and he let out a breath. Everyone let out a laugh.

"You only ever need me for the food" he said pretending to cry.

"I remember when you were first born and I first held you" he said wipeing a fake tear away.

"Dad I swear to god I will go over there and sit on you! I'm 7 months pregnant and I haven't ate anything all day. Don't test me" I said pointing at him.

"Colby feed your child she's scaring all of our parents!" Sam said.

"In the kitchen then were doing presents!" He yelled as I walked away.

"YEAH WHATEVER" I yelled back. I heard him say something to everyone else.

"I swear she's worse as a pregnant woman then she was as a teenager" he said and everyone laughed.

"DONT TEST ME FATHER" I yelled walking in with a plate of food. I sat down by Adam and him as Noah and Liam passed out presents. We all got a pretty good amount. Youngest goes first so The baby then Liam and Noah then me and after everyone else.

"Ok Vivian open your baby's present" Aaron's mom said. I opened it and it was a newborn tutu.

"Awww Thanks Grandma!" I said. Liam and Noah opened there's then I opened mine and it was a eyeshadow palette. Then it was everyone else's turn and back to the baby's. It was a breast pump.

"Thanks mom" I said with my voice cracking. I knew I was about to cry.

"I'm excuse me" I said getting up and walking to the bathroom. I pulled myself together and walked back out.

"I'm sorry about that" I said sitting back down.

"Viv I have one more present for you" Adam said.

"Ok where is it?" I asked

"Close your eyes and turn around till I tell you" he said. I did what was told.

"Open" he said. I opened my eyes and turned around to him on one knee with the most beautiful ring.

"Vivian Brock. I've loved you since I first saw you. you ran into me in your wheelchair after your accident and I looked down and was like she's the most beautiful girl ever. I wanna be able to wake up next to you. Go to sleep next to you. Have children with you. What I'm trying to say is will you marry me?" He asked me smiling. I was covering my mouth cause I started crying tears of joy.

"Yes yes yes I'll marry you!" I said. He stood up out the ring on my finger and kissed me. Everyone was clapping

 Everyone was clapping