Birthdays pt 1

Vivians pov.
Still Christmas Eve.

I sat there on the couch by myself thinking about life and everyone was in the other room.

"Vivian presents!" Nadia said to me running in.

"I'm coming" I said. I picked up Grey and walked into the bar room thing. Noah and Liam passed out presents. Finally we started. I opened one for Grey and it was an outfit. I thanked the person and then opened mine. It was a jewelry box with a ring in it. I was confused as fuck.

"What's this?" I asked Sebastian.

"It's a promise ring..." he said and smiled at me. I put it on and smiled at him.

"It's beautiful thank you" i said to him. Everyone else opened there presents and we were done. I got Chris a captain America blanket. As a joke. I got Tom a Spider-Man onesie cause he loves Spider-Man and he is Spider man and got Sebastian a book of all of the photos we've taken together.

"I think we're gonna go home now. We will see you guys tomorrow" I said to my parents and family.

"Bye Viv love you Sweetheart" dad said

"Bye dad bye mom. Bye everyone else" I said. I picked up Grey and held him on my hip. Sebastian Grey and I walked home. For some reason Chris and Tom are spending the night there idk. We got in and I kicked my heels off.

"I'm gonna go put Grey down I'll be back in a minute" I brought Grey up to his room put pajamas on him and put him down.

"Goodnight sweet boy. Next time I see you you'll be one!" I said and kissed his forehead. I walked out of his room and went back downstairs.

"Soooo" I said he started kissing my neck leaving hickeys.
He took off my dress
Pantyhose.
"We should uh go upstairs if we're gonna do this" I moaned out.
"Yeah we should" he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Time skip to after smut

I laid there next to the love of my life, naked.
Exposed
I turned to face him and see the beauty in his face.

"I love you. Please don't ever leave me" I said playing with his hair.

"Never. I love you too" he said and smiled to me.

"We should probably go to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." I said to him.

"Yeah. Goodnight I love you" he said

"Night love you" I said back to him.

Time skip to morning.

I woke up at 8 to get ready.

I put on some light makeup.

"Baby wake up" I said to Sebastian trying to wake him up.

"Morning darling" he said and I kissed him. Mod kiss Tom and Chris came running in.

"Vivian. Vivian. Vivian!" They yelled. I pulled away and sighed.

"What's up?" I asked

"You've been a mother for a year today. Let's go get Grey up and get this party started!" Tom said.

"Alright let me go see if he's awake" I said I walked into his nursery and saw him standing up.

"Happy 1st birthday Grey!" I said. I picked him up and kissed his cheek. He just made baby noises. I laughed and got him ready.

"Let's go see uncle Chris and Uncle Tom. Daddy's probably still in bed" I said to him. (Sebastian is pretty much his dad. He's been there). I picked up Grey and put him on my hip. We walked downstairs to Chris and Tom.

"Happy birthday kiddo!" Chris said picking him up.

"I'm gonna start breakfast. Pancakes today!" I said

"Yes!" They both said and I just laughed. I took out the mix out and started making them.

"I swear you guys are more excited about his birthday then Christmas" I said flipping it.

"Morning!" Sebastian said walking downstairs.

"Morning babe" I said as he kissed my cheek.

"Happy birthday Grey!" He said. He just made some noises. It hit me. This is how I want my life to be. Loving husband. A couple kids. My closest friends other then Ashton and Amber...

"What's wrong V?" Chris asked.

"Nothing I just realized this is how I want my life to be. Loving partner, kids, and my closest friends" I said smiling.

"Dinner at my parents place tonight" I announced.

I put the pancakes on the plates and we sat down and ate.

A/n
Sorry it's like 2 in the morning.
I go outside once and I get a million mosquito bites.
Vote please. Idek if you guys like this book anymore. I love writing it but no one ever votes.