Home

Vivians pov
"So catch me up on what has happened these past 3 years" Adam said we were in the game room with everyone

"Well I didn't date for awhile. Senior prom came around and I didn't have a date Well I got prom queen and Charlie got prom king he apologized for everything saying Stella's kid isn't his and she cheated on him. Well after prom we came back here and talked and then fell asleep next day everyone was gone filming and we were spending the day together. We uh ended up sleeping together once again. Next day he gets a call saying he got into a college in New York. Skip some time to graduation and I realized my period was late so Ashton was over and I started freaking out. He helped me them Amber came in and I told her and she yelled it out loud which no one in the house knew about it except me and Ashton. Amber went to the store got me a test and came back here dragging Charlie in my the ear. I took the test and my dumb ass ended up getting pregnant. Devyn and Corey came to my rescue and said they would adopt the baby. I well Charlie left and now we're here" I said to him.

"Woah I missed a lot" he said with a chuckle.

"Yep you did. I'm going upstairs wanna come?" I asked Adam

"Sure" he said grabbing my hand. We went up to my room and I grabbed my computer.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"The house across the street from here is for sale and I wanna get it" I said. I called the people and they said I can go and put the money down In 20.

"Hey Adam?" I asked

"Yes princess?" He answered

"Wanna move in together?" I asked smiling at him.

"Hmmmm I'm not sure...." he said with a smile.

"Pretty please?" I asked

"Give me a kiss and I'll say yes" he said. I kissed him and pulled away for some air.

"Yeah I'll move in with you" he said casually.

"YESSSS ok let me test Amber and Ashton to get over here" I got up and text them. They said they will be there in a minute. Me and Adam went downstairs and I started to pase back and forth. All of the roommates were looking at me weird.

"Hey we're here" Amber said as her and Ashton walked in.

"Ok how do you guys feel about moving in with me and Adam?"

"Where?" Ashton asked.

"The mansion across the street from here" Amber and Ashton gave each other a look and smiled.

"I'd say yes" they said. I hugged them.

"Ok I've gotta put money down in 10 minutes so we have to tell my parents" I said walking over to where they were.

"Ah my family I have to tell you something" I said nervously.

"What is it?" Kat asked

"Im moving out" I said

"Where?" Dad asked

"Across the street with Adam, Amber and Ashton. I have to put the money down in like 5 minutes. Do you guys wanna come with?" I said smiling. They all agreed and we went over.

"You must be Vivian Brock?" The lady said.

"Yup that's me." I said

"Ok well I'll take the money and then I'll give you the key and you can move in the next week or 2" she said. I handed her the money and she gave me the key.

"Congrats on your new house!" She said.

"Thank you" I said and she walked out of the house.

"Ok umm I've gotta go pack and then make copies of the key" I said. We walked out of the house and back to mom and dads. I started packing and 5 hours later I was done.

"Finally I'm so tired. Packing and being pregnant fucking sucks" I said sighing and laying on my bed.

"You can just spend the night here" I said to Adam. We fell asleep cuddling. I woke up at 9 to the smell of pancakes and bacon. These people always have a family breakfast. I walked downstairs to get some food and was stopped by Sam and kats kids almost knocking me down.

"CHILL LIAM AND NOAH" I yelled laughing

"Sorry Viv" They said. I walked over to the food and got some.

"How did you sleep?" My mom asked

"Pretty good. I got everything packed up and I should be out later today" I said taking a bite. All of the sudden I knew it wasn't going down. I ran to the bathroom downstairs and puked up everything. My dad came in holding my hair back.

"You good kiddo?" He asked me

"Yep just some morning sickness" I said walking back into the kitchen.

"Hey princess" Adam said walking down and kissing my forehead.

"Hey babe." I said back.

"So I should be able to move in in the next 2 days" he said sitting by me.

"Ok I'm moving in tonight. Amber and Ashton will be moving in like tomorrow or the next day" I said back

"Vivian, your mom Kat and I wanna throw you a gender reveal party" Devyn said

"Omg yess Thank you. You might wanna ask Amber to help too" I said

"When do you find out?" Corey asked.

"2 days" I said

"Good because I already called your doctor to send me the envelope and it will be here today and we already have everything planned and bought everything and invited everyone" Kat said

"You guys are sneaky" I said with a giggle.

"Ok babe I have to go pack. I'll text you later" Adam said kissing me

"Bye baby" I said back.

"Ok who's helping me move?" I asked and everyone raised there hand.