Dinners

*Don't get mad. In the interview part of this chapter there's some sexist questions. On purpose. I'm not a bad person oin real life and I hate sexism*

Vivians pov.
*2 days later*

Sebastian, Chris,Tom and I are on a fucking private jet on our way to Tokyo for the thing. There's interviews going on with the whole cast so I get to meet them when I'm not drunk... lmao.

"So where too first?" I asked

"First the hotel. Then the interviews" Sebastian said. I'm starting to get a little crush on him.

"Ok" I fell asleep after.

A long ass time later

"Vivian sweetie wake up" Sebastian said getting me up.

"Are we there yet?" I asked groggy.

"Yeah. Cmon we have to go" he said taking my hand. I grabbed my bags and we headed to the hotel to get ready. Chris and Tom are sharing a hotel room then Sebastian and I are sharing a room.

"After we're going out with the whole cast for dinner" he said.

"Thanks for making me more nervous" I said with a giggle.

"Anytime!" He said back. I was finally ready

^^ that outfit with white heels and my hair curled and some makeup

^^ that outfit with white heels and my hair curled and some makeup. I walked out of the bathroom.

"Damn looking hawt" Sebastian said making me laugh.

"Shall we go?" He asked. I nodded and he took my hand. Premiere is tomorrow there's just interviews today and stuff. We got out of the car at the place and there were fans and everything waiting outside. They were cheering once they saw Sebastian. He grabbed my hand and led me inside.

"So Vivian I might have to kiss you a couple times. You've gotta pretend your my girlfriend." he said to me.

"That's fine with me" I said to him. I saw a couple people and was in aw until I heard the announcement. The whole thing was on a stage so I stood back where you walk out from.

"Cast of infinity war please report to the stage" the announcement said.

"Good luck" I said hugging him. He walked out and they started.  A couple actors answered questions and then it came to Sebastian.

Interviewer: So Sebastian back stage I saw a beautiful woman with you. What is her name?

Sebastian: *looks at me* oh uh her name is Vivian.

Interviewer: why don't we bring her out here! He said and everyone started clapping even the cast.i started freaking out and I walked the other way but like security or something pushed me out on stage. I freaked out a bit then walked over to Sebastian.

Interviewer: So Vivian tell us about yourself.

Me: oh no I don't wanna intrude... I said. I was in front of a big crowd and the whole entire cast so I was kinda panicking.