Good mother

A/N . I woke up at like 3pm yesterday then fell asleep at 7pm and woke up at 12:30 am and now I can't sleep. It's 3:47 am. My sleep schedule is so messed up smh. Anyways enjoy the chapter!
Colby's POV
Vivian was coming home from the hospital today. Well she's gonna stay with us for awhile because Adam has to go out of town and Ashton and Amber are busy.

"Ready to go?" I asked Viv.

"Yes I'm so done with hospitals. Can you carry my bags please?" She asked me

"Of course!" I said to her. I picked up her bag and opened her hospital door. Devyn and Corey were picking up Nadia and taking her home with them. Ava was at home taking care of Elijah. We got
Into my car and drove to the mansion.

"Thanks dad" she said.

"Anytime kiddo" I said. We got out of the car and went inside.

"WERE HOMEE!" I yelled out. Everyone ran downstairs.

"How are you feeling Viv?" Sam asked.

"Eh I've been better" I said shrugging. Just then Devyn and Corey walked in with Nadia.

"UGH SHES SO CUTE!" Kat yelled and everyone ran over to her. I just stood there watching.

"Vivian you make adorable children!" Aaron said

"Thank you" I said. I sighed and walked into the kitchen to get some water. Nadia started crying and Devyn and everyone else ran into the kitchen as I was mid sip.

"Vivian what do I do! I don't have any formula" Devyn asked and everyone looked at me worried.

"Ok first 4 people in this room have 2 children" I said sighing.

"Give her here" I said. She handed me Nadia. I held her in my arms and looked down at her and smiled.

"Hi little girl! Are you hungry?" I asked her. I held her and said shhh. I went over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle I already breast pumped. I held it to her mouth and she took it. I started singing a lullaby.

"Hush little baby don't say a word mo- Vivians gonna buy you a mocking bird. If that mocking bird doesn't sing Vivians gonna buy you a diamond ring. If that diamond ring turns brass. Vivians gonna buy you a looking glass. If that looking glass gets broke. Vivians gonna buy you a billy goat. If that billy goat won't pull. Vivians gonna buy you a cart and bull. If that cart and bull turn over. Vivians gonna buy you a dog and rover. If that dog named rover won't bark. Vivians gonna buy you a horse and cart. If that horse and cart fall down. You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town!" I said smiling. I looked up to everyone in aw.

"She's back asleep. Where's her room?" I asked dev and Corey

"In your old room. Bring a baby monitor down with you" dev said smiling. I walked up there.

Devyns pov
"Holy cow she's great with her!" I said looking at everyone.

"She really is" Corey said.

"Wait I have a plan. How about we find some place to stay overnight and make a video like tomorrow or something. We all go except Viv and she can take care of Nadia" Elton said

"I mean I guess. I can bring Elijah to a friends house cause she won't be able to watch both" Ava said. We all agreed. Viv came down after we finished talking.

"Hey Viv wanna watch a movie with us?" Sam asked.

"Omg yes please. I call the bean bag!" She yelled running and jumping on it.

"Ouch stupid idea" she said giggling and we all laughed.

"Since you just gave birth you get to pick kiddo" Colby said to her.

"Hmm can we watch The Avengers?" She asked

"Uh duh that movies great!" Aaron said. We all sat down and began to watch the movie. About 35 minutes into it Nadia started crying upstairs.

"Can I get her please?" Viv asked smiling.

"Well you are the one who gave birth to her so sure!" Corey said.

"Yes!" She yelled and jumped up and ran upstairs. A couple minutes later she came down with a sleeping newborn and a blanket. She put it over the baby's head and started breast feeding her.

"AHHHHH VIVIANS KILLING THE BABY!!" Noah yelled (Sam and kats kid). Vivian started laughing.

"Kid I'm not killing the beautiful baby" she said.

"Then What are you doing?" Liam asked.

"Oh erm I'm feeding her" she said nervously.

"Under the blanket?" Noah asked

"Uh yeah..." she said.

"You didn't have a bottle though. How's she eating?" Liam asked.

"Uncle Sam wanna take this one?" She asked.

"Nah your doing amazing sweetie" he said.

"I have magic eating powers" she said shaking her head.

"WOAHHHHH we have the coolest cousin ever!" They said.

"Ready to be burped princess?" She asked Nadia. She started burping her and she finally burped.

"You're really good with her!" I tell her.

"Thanks. Oh I'm so sorry I'm taking all of your jobs being a parent!" She said sighing.

"Oh no sweetie don't be. She likes you more then us." I said to her. She just smiled

"Oh speaking of. We all have to film an overnight tomorrow night. Can you watch Nadia?" Corey asked.

"All of you? Where?" She asked

"Yes and the queen Mary" Colby told her.

"I would love to watch the babes"  she said.