Home

Vivians pov.
I was woken up by my alarm going off at 7 am. Charlie's arm was around me and I smiled.

"Charlie babe we've gotta get up" I said.

"5more minutes?" He asked in his morning voice.

"Baby we've got a flight to catch. We have to go to the airport" I said to him with a giggle.

"Oh yeah" he answered. He got up kissed me and we got dressed. We grabbed our stuff and he kept his key on the counter. And we walked out. We were soon at the airport and on our plane. I put my earbuds in and put my head on his shoulder soon falling asleep.

"Babe wake up we landed" Charlie said getting me up.

"Ok we will go to my place" I said standing up and getting off the plane. We grabbed our bags and took an Uber to my place.

"We're here!" I said as we walked in. I gave him a house tour and he unpacked in my room.

"Wanna go surprise my parents and family?" I asked Charlie.

"Sure sweetie" he said we walked over and everyone was home. Probably asleep tho saying it's 8:30. We walked in and I was right.

"Cmon lets go see Nadia" I said holding his hand. We went up to her room and she was awake. I picked her up and smiled at Charlie. We brought her downstairs and he sat at the table in the kitchen.

"I'm gonna cook everyone some breakfast. Here's a bottle." I said handing him Nadia's bottle. I got out eggs, bacon and hash browns. I started making them and I spoke up first.

"Charlie?" I asked

"Yeah?"

"Do you think we will get married?" I asked him while scrambling the eggs.

"I think so yeah" he said smiling to me.

"What about kids do you wanna have kids?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah of course I love kids" he said to me

"Good I wanna have kids to. Not yet tho" I said after a little more talking I was finally done cooking. I put out plates and orange juice. I grabbed Nadia and started breast feeding her. Everyone finally came down all together.

"Uh either someone broke in and started cooking us breakfast or idk" Sam said. They all looked up and saw us and smiled.

"Sorry I went up to go see Nadia and she was up so I brought her down and Charlie held her as I cooked breakfast. I missed her." I said still feeding Nadia.

"EGGS!!" Liam and Noah ran in yelling. They stopped as they saw me.

"COUSIN VIV!!" They yelled and ran over to me.

"Hey boys! You remember Charlie?" I asked

"Hey Charlie!" Noah said. Everyone sat down and started eating.

"Viv What happened?" Sam asked

"Adam cheated on me and I decided to go to New York and tell Charlie how I feel. Charlie moved back here and lives with me now" I said taking a sip of orange juice.

"Hmm good I always had a feeling you guys would end up together" mom said.

"New too" I said. We eat for awhile longer and then Amber and Ashton walked in.

"HELLO 2ND FAMILY!" Amber yelled walking in. I shot up and ran to her to hug her.

"Amber, Ashton I missed you guys so much!" I said

"We missed you too!" They said.

"Cmon I made some breakfast" I said they walked in and saw Charlie and smiled.

"Charlie! How are you man?" Ashton asked

"Pretty good man! I have the love of my life with me and everything how about you?" He asked.

"Great Amber and I are engaged" he said.

"Congrats you too" Charlie said.

"So Charlie how's college?" My mom asked.

"Oh uh I dropped out awhile ago and so I'm modeling here in Cali now" he said.

"Oh well that's good!" She said again.

"So have you talked about your future? Cause Adam didn't wanna have kids and V did." Dev spit out.

"Uh yeah we did. In the future we both wanna get married and have kids" he said smiling at me. Nadia started crying.

"Oh sweetie come here" I said picking her up. I held her for a couple minutes looking down at her and smiling. Once she was done I put her in her baby carrier.

"Hey Viv. Do you still wanna babysit?" Corey asked me.

"Sure! Charlie wanna join tonight?" I asked him

"Why of course" he said kissing me.