Tacos

Vivians pov
All of us went to my parents and aunts and uncles house to watch a movie. I sat by Charlie, Ashton and Amber sat by each other, mom and dad sat by each other, Dev and Corey sat by each other, Sam and Kat and the boys did, Elton and Aaron sat on each beanbag and Nadia was asleep upstairs. I paused the movie and turned over to Charlie.

"Charlie I've gotta ask you something very important..." I said to him.

"What's up baby?" He asked

"When we get married can you take my last name?" I asked. He thought for a minute.

"Well I always hated my last name so yeah!" He said and kissed me.

"YES!!" I said.

"Sorry it was important I'll un pause it" I said. I got up and grabbed the camera once the movie was over. I stood in front of everyone and pressed the record button.

"Charlie babe I've gotta tell you something important" I said.

"What's up?" He asked

"Well I found out something important this morning. Everyone except you already knows" I said. I pulled out the pregnancy test and handed it to him.

"I'm pregnant" I said to him.

"Seriously?" He asked smiling.

"Your gonna be a daddy" I said. He jumped up and hugged me.

"I can't believe this" he said and kissed me.

"Viv we've gotta go dress shopping tomorrow saying the weddings in a month" Amber said

"Ok I probably won't be showing yet" I said.

"Well Amber we should head home." Ashton said.

"Yeah us too" I said. They left and Charlie and I got up and put our shoes on.

"I'll see you guys later. Love you all" I said hugging mom and dad.

"Congratulations kiddo" dad said.

"Thanks dad." I said. Charlie and I went home. We laid in bed watching tv.

"Ugh I'm tired" I said.

"Me too let's go to sleep" he said.

"Goodnight I love you" he said to me

"Night I love you too"

I woke up the next day at 8 cause I had work.

"Morning baby" Charlie said to me.

"Go back to sleep. I just have work. Then I'm dress shopping with Amber and I have to film a YouTube video" I said.

"Alrighty I'll text you baby" he said. I threw an outfit on and grabbed my phone, keys and purse. I threw my adidas on and got into my convertible.  I blasted some music and drove to work.

"Hey girl!" My makeup artist said.

"Hey Sadie. How have you been?" I said putting everything down.

"Pretty good how about you?" She asked.

"Oh you know the usual. Hanging out with family. Getting engaged. Getting ready for today" I said

"Wait you got engaged?!" She asked excited.

"Yup Charlie proposed last night!" I said showing my ring.

"You guys are the hottest and best models here and the hottest couple! Ugh I love you guys. Congrats!" She said hugging me.

"You have to be ready in an hour let's start your makeup" she said I sat down and she began.

Makeup^^^

Makeup^^^

"And your done!" She said.

"Thanks Sade's" I said getting up. I went to go change and get ready for it.

"Viv you ready?" The photographer asked.

"Yup!" I said. 3 hours later and I was able to go home. I kept the makeup on cause it looked great. I drove to Amber and Ashton's house and walked in.

"Amber I'm hereeee!" I yelled.

"In here Viv" she called for me. I walked into her living room and Ashton and Amber were sitting there.

"Hey" I said

"Hey Viv" They both said. We talked for awhile.

"Well Viv we should probably go find a bridesmaid dress"  we walked out of her place and got into my car. we finally got there and after a couple hours we finally got a dress. I drove her home and then I went back to my parents house to film a video.

"Hey" I walked in

"Will you all film a reading mean comments with me?" I asked everyone they all agreed and I set up my camera and sat down.

"What's up everyone. Vivian here and today I'm here with my family. Elton, Aaron, Corey, Devyn, Sam, Kat, my mom and dad and myself. I'm gonna start and pop the photos up on the screen. Let's start. This ones from hater633 and it's on my engagement photo. He or she says I honestly don't know how Charlie could love you. He should be with me. My response is fuck that he loves me not you bish." I said and laughed. Everyone else went and it was back to me.

"Ok this one was actually posted today and it's one of me standing at the beach. Someone said. She's got so fat. She honestly looks pregnant. Wow jokes on you I am pregnant. Am I really that fat? I'm not that far along..." I stood up and lifted my shirt to show my stomach.

"You liar I'm as flat as a pancake!" I said everyone else went and I started to end the video.

"Ok that's it for this video. Please like and subscribe follow all of my social media down below. There's will also be down below so check there's out too. Anything else to add?" I asked them.

"Wishabdoans" Corey said.

"Alright. Byeeeeee" I said putting my hand over the lens. I just felt my stomach and giggled.

"What?" Corey asked.

"I just remembered everything I screamed out when giving birth to Nadia" I said

"Want some food Viv?" Mom asked.

"Mom is that even a question?" I asked. Everyone let out a laugh.

"Alright I'll make everyone some food" she said. My phone dinged saying I got a text.

"Hey Mom What are you making?" I asked

"Tacos" she said smiling. Everyone let out a yes or something like that.