Photo

Vivians pov
I woke up the next day in the pool and everyone laughing and cheering.

"What the hell?!" I yelled out.

"Welcome to the mega prank wars!!" Corey's yelled holding Nadia.

"Dude I'm pregnant what if I drowned!" I yelled back. Everyone stopped and looked at me.

"Oh we didn't think about that" dad said.

"Help me out please??" I asked my dad. He handed me his hands and I pulled him down with me.

"What the heck?!" He said jumping up.

"Ha! I have an ultrasound later" I said getting out.

"Where did my fiancé go?" I asked with a small giggle.

"I have no idea" Kat said

"Ugh I'll call him" I grabbed my phone and called him. No answer.

"Can one of you go with me to my ultrasound?" I asked

"I can I have nothing to do" my dad said

"Sorry kid I would but I've gotta deal with your brother" mom said.

"Alright well I'm gonna go home and get ready" I said. I grabbed my shoes and ran home. I put this outfit on and blow dried my hair.

 I put this outfit on and blow dried my hair

I went back to there house.

"I'm ready!" I yelled my dad came running over to me and we got into his car and drove to the place. I checked in and everything and sat down with ma dad.

"Vivian Brock?" They asked we stood up and walked over to her and shook her hand.

"Hi my name is Maggie I'll be doing your ultrasound. Is this your husband?" She asked

"No this is my dad. My fiancé had work and he couldn't make it" I said sitting on the bed.

"Ok well lay back and pull up your shirt and I'll put some jell on your stomach and we can start" she said. I did everything and she put the cold jell on me.

"So is this your first?" She asked

"Uh no I had one awhile ago but had to put her up for adoption" I said.

"Oh you look really young" she said.

"Uh yeah I'm 19..." I said. It was awkwardly silent for a minute.

"Ah and there's your baby" she said pointing to a spot. I looked for a minute and smiled.

"I'll print you out a photo" she said. I couple minutes later we were back in the car and I was looking at the photo.

"Can we stop by the modeling agency?" I asked

"Sure were right by there" he said. We pulled up and got out. I walked In and saw Charlie modeling. I waved to him. The photographer said to take 5 so he came over to me.

"Look!" I said handing him the photo.

"Omg that's our baby" he said hugging me

"I know. Ours..." I said and kissed him.

A/n
Sorry this sucked. I'll update a better chapter tomorrow