Drunken kisses

Vivians POV

I woke up with Tom next to me and I smiled. I laid there for a minute just playing with his hair.

"Tommmmm get up" I said with a chuckle.

"Hey love" he said.

"I've gotta go take a shower. You should go back to your room before the guys suspect something" just then there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Hide!" I whispered to him. He went into my closet and I opened the door in booty shorts and a pajama crop top to the boys standing there.

"Hey Viv..." Sebastian said.

"Hey what's up?" I asked nervously

"Can we throw a party here tonight" he asked.

"Am I invited?" I asked smiling.

"Obviously! Your our best friend!" Chris said.

"Alright yeah I'm down" I said.

"Great party starts at 8" he said. They walked away and I shut my door and sighed.

"You can come out now" I said to Tom. He stepped out and smiled to him.

"Well I should go to my room" he said and walked out. I started getting ready and an hour later I was done.

"Damn girl looking good" I said to myself looking in the mirror

"Damn girl looking good" I said to myself looking in the mirror. I went to Sebs room and got him ready.

"Hi little babers. How'd you sleep?" I asked lifting him out of his crib.

"Ohhh I love you so much" I said kissing him cheek. He kept making noises and smiling.

"How about we have a mommy and Sebastian day today?" I said putting his shirt on. I got him ready and put him on my hip and walked downstairs.

"Hey everyone!" I said walking downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Hey Viv. SEBASTIAN!!" Sebastian yelled. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Viv some guy stopped by. Said his name was Adam Brit" Chris said to me taking a bite of cereal.

"Do you know him?" He asked

"I used you" I said and smiled to myself. I poured myself a bowl of cereal. I heard a knock on the door and put my stuff down.

"Come in!" I yelled out. Chris, Sebastian and Tom looked at me like I was crazy. In came Charlie.

"Charlie what a pleasant surprise. Note the sarcasm" I said.

"Hey Viv. I uh forgot my sweatshirt here when I moved out" he said looking down.

"You mean to tell me you came all of the way here from Paris for a sweatshirt?" I asked

"And I wanted to see you and Seb" he said

"Seb and I don't wanna see you. Oh Charlie this is Chris, Sebastian and Tom. Guys this is Charlie" I said

"Charlie you should go" I said sighing. He sighed and left. 5 minutes later someone walked in and I just looked at the guys.

"I swear to god Charlie! If you don't-" I got cut off.

"Wow Someone's in a good mood!" Dad said walking into the kitchen alone.

"Hey dad whats up?" I asked him.

"Not much. Everyone's gone" he said

"Wheres mom?" I asked

"Her Kat and Devyn went out for a day with the boys" he said

"What are you gonna do" I asked him.

"I've gotta film a video"

"HA! I uploaded yesterday. Sorry that was in called for" I said with a giggle.

"Well we have to go. Lock up when you leave" I said and Chris,Tom, Sebastian and I got into my car.

"Ok so pretty much the whole cast is coming and the party's for you" Sebastian said

"What! Why's it for me?" I asked

"Cause your amazing and we wanna throw you a party" Chris said.

"Ok" I said and looked back to the road. We went to a couple stores and finally got what we needed. We went back home and set everything up. I got ready for the party but finished 30 minutes after the party started. I was finishing my hair when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said

"Hey love, you almost ready?" Tom asked

"Yeah one minute" I said I finished curling my hair and stood up.

"How do I look?" I asked him.

"Beautiful" he said. He took my hand and we walked downstairs. Most of the people here were actors and actresses. I said hi to a couple before making my way to the kitchen. A BUNCH of shots later I was drunk.

"Vivian Cmon were gonna play spin the bottle" Chris said.

"What are we 12?" I asked with a giggle slurring my words. I went anyways and sat in the circle. A couple people went then it was my turn.

"Spin it Viv!" Someone said but I was too drunk to notice who it was. I spun it and it landed on Tom. I kissed him and felt the spark again. I smiled when I pulled back and people were cheering. I had a couple more drinks till I needed some fresh air. I walked outside swaying back and forth. I started walking to my family's house and walked inside. They were all watching a movie.

"Hello my wonderful familyyyy" I said drunkenly. I giggled a bit after.

"Are you drunk Viv?" Sam asked.

"In the flesh" I said.

"What happened?" Corey asked

"Party at my house. Lots of shots and drinks. Spin the bottle and I ended up kissing a famous actor" I said with a giggle.

"Who'd you kiss?" Mom asked.

"I think Tom but who knows anymore. He kissed me the other day and I'm confused" I said. The front door opened and in walked Tom.

"You look like Tom Holland" I said with a giggle.

"Probably because I am. Cmon love, let's go home" he said

"Woahhh you guys have celebrity's walking into your house random" I said with a hiccup.

"Take care of her?" Dad asked.

"I will" he said picked me up and put me over his shoulder making me scream.

"Byee dad I love youuu" I said

"Bye kiddo" he said. Tom walked me back home and there were still people there. I went up to my room and put on some pajamas and took my makeup off the best i could and passed out.