Christmas eve

Sebastian's POV
5 months later.
It's been 5 months since everything and Vivian and I are going great. It's Christmas time and Grey's birthday. Viv and I share a room and the guys still live here.

"Morning babe. Merry Christmas Eve" I said kissing Vivians nose.

"Morning." I said.

"I should get dressed. I have some last minute shopping to do" she said kissing me and getting up. She got up just wearing just an oversized t-shirt. I got up and walked downstairs to Chris holding Grey. I Just laughed. I pulled out a pan and grabbed a couple eggs. I started to cook them and Viv came down. She kissed my cheek and got something to drink. Grey was sitting in his high chair. Chris was sitting across from him and Tom was standing by the fridge.

"Mama" we heard all of the sudden. We stopped what we were doing and looked over to Grey.

"Did he just say mama?" Viv asked smiling.

"Yeah he did" Chris said. She went over and picked up Grey.

"My baby just said his first word" she kissed his cheek and tickled him then put him back down. I put some eggs on his plate and he started eating. We all grabbed our own plates and sat down to eat.

"What are you doing today?" Tom asked Viv

"Well I have to go last minute shopping then wrap presents and get ready for tomorrow. Anyone wanna go with me and Grey?" She said we all shot up.

"Oh crap" she said.

"What's up babe?" I asked her.

"My whole family is flying in later today. You all are coming for dinner tonight right?" She asked.

"Yeah we all are" Chris said.

"Good. They might freak because Well you guys are famous" she said.

"Babe you are too so" I said to her.

"Yeah but it's you guys" she said. I just laughed. She got up and put her plate away.

"Come on child of mine let's get you dressed" she said picking up Grey and walking upstairs.

"Ok now that she's upstairs I wanna tell you guys something" I said to them.

"What's up?" Chris asked.

"I got Vivian a promise ring" I said smiling.

"No way!" Chris said and high five me.

"Congrats man" Tom said and hugging him.

"Why are you guys hugging?" Vivian asked confused.

"Oh no reason" I said.

"You guys are strange I tell you" she said.

"You guys ready?" She asked

"Yep" we got into her car. We drove to the mall and 4 hours later we were done. We drove back home.

"Alright I'm gonna go wrap some presents and then start to get ready" Viv said and went upstairs.

Vivians pov.
I finished wrapping everything and started to get ready. I turned on my favorite song and got in the shower. I got out and did my hair makeup and put my dress on.

 I got out and did my hair makeup and put my dress on