Bye

Vivians pov
It's been a week and today's the day Adams leaving. I woke up to my alarm at 8:30. Already knowing everyone was awake cause I could hear em. I threw this outfit on.

I didn't bother with makeup cause I knew I was gonna cry it off

I didn't bother with makeup cause I knew I was gonna cry it off. I walked downstairs to my wonderful family.

"Hi Elijah" I said smiling to him in his seat.

"Hi everyone else" I said with a small smile.

"Who's going with me today?" I asked

"Uh everyone we've gotta also pick Uncle Elton up from the airport around the same time" my mom said.

"Ok then we should probably go then." I said. We all got into 2 different cars and soon enough we were there. I walked in and saw Adam sitting down.

"Hey baby" I said walking up to him and hugging him.

"Hey princess" he said back to me.

" Now boarding flight 216 to Germany" we heard over the speaker. I started crying even harder.

"Babe please don't cry" he said to me.

"How can I not when your leaving me" I said to him.

"This May be the end of us but we will see each other again. Our story is just on a break. It's not the end" he said to me

"I love you so much" I said kissing him.

"I love you even more" he said now crying.

"Please don't leave me" I said to him

"I have to princess." He said backing up.

"Adam we have to go now" his mom said.

"Bye princess" he said giving a small smile and waving a bit.

"Bye Adam" I said to him and he walked away to board his plane. I just sighed and turned around to my family. I had tear stains on my cheeks.

"Um Ambers gonna pick me up. We have to go prom dress shopping. I'll text you guys" I said to my family.

"Ok sweetie stay safe" my dad said and I walked out. Amber pulled up not to long after and I sat in the passenger seat.

"Hey." She said with a small smile.

"Hey" I said back. She turned the radio up and it was mine and her song and we started singing. We stopped by Starbucks and got our usuals and then went to the dress shop. After awhile we found some and went back to my place. Well she dropped me off and had to go home. I walked into everyone in the kitchen. I was holding my dress.

"Hey Viv How was dress shopping?" Dad asked.

"It was great. I found a beautiful dress and ready for prom in 2 days!" I said. Just then the baby started to cry.

"Oh sweetie I've got ya" my mom said picking him up.

"Well I'm gonna go to bed. I'm tired" I said grabbing my dress. I walked upstairs put my pajamas on and instantly fell asleep.