Day

Vivians pov.
I woke up and saw Charlie's arm around me. I smiled to myself and grabbed my phone. 9:05 I saw it says on my phone. Knowing everyone is downstairs and making breakfast. I could smell bacon and eggs.

"Charlie?" I asked he woke up groggy.

"Hey beautiful" he said with his morning voice.

"I can smell breakfast is done. I think everyone is downstairs. Oh and my mom had her baby so don't think there's a random baby downstairs" I said playing with his hair.

"Ok let's go. I can hear your stomach growling" he said laughing.

"Ok" I said to him.

"Wanna spend the day together? We can go out for lunch and go shopping or something?" He asked me.

"Sure" I said standing up. We walked out of my room and to the stairs. We walked downstairs to the kitchen as everyone stared. Amber and Ashton were also there like usual.

"Why are you guys here this early?" I asked giggling.

"We came to ask you what happened last night after prom..." Ashton asked.

"You guys didn't...?" Amber asked. My eyes widened.

"Oh god no. We just talked and watched a movie then fell asleep" I said.

"Now if you excuse me I'm starving and I'm gonna get asked how prom" I said laughing to Amber. I went over to my parents and picked up Elijah.

"Charlie this is my little brother Elijah. Elijah this is my friend Charlie" I said smiling.

"Yo you called it! It's a baby beanie boi" Charlie said walking over to me and the baby.

"I know right! He took Uncle Sam and my dads space" I said.

"Hey! We will always be the original beanie boi's everyone knows it" Sam said and we all started laughing.

"Dad we need some foodddd" I said whining.

"Get some for you and Charlieeee" he said. I handed a plate to him and we got some food and sat with everyone.

"So Viv What happened last night?" Corey asked.

"Do you all want the short story or the whole thing" I asked

"The whole thing" dad said.

"Ok so last night they announced prom king and queen and it was Charlie and I. We started to dance and he apologized and said he regrets everything and that Stella cheated on him and is pregnant with a different dudes kid. After he found out they broke up. So I forgave him last night. We went and got some food and came back here. We talked for awhile and then watched a movie and fell asleep" I said eating some eggs.

"Cute story so what's gonna happen between you guys?" Ashton asked

"Honestly I have no idea." I said looking at Charlie.

"Ok but Charlie if you hurt her again I will hurt you! I'm her best friend and I don't want her getting hurt again!" Ashton said.

"Will do man. I won't hurt her again" he said. We finished eating and Amber and Ashton left. We went back up stairs so I can get dressed. I put this outfit on.

I put on some light makeup and put my converse on

I put on some light makeup and put my converse on. Grabbed my phone and purse and we went downstairs. Everyone was in the game room. Mom was feeding the baby.

"Charlie and I are gonna be gone all day." I said to everyone.

"Ok text me" my dad said.

"Will do"I said walking out to my car. I started driving.

"Where to first?" I asked.

"My place I have to change" he said. I drove to where he lived and walked inside.

"Mom, dad I'm home!" He yelled.

"In here darling" his mom yelled. We walked over to where they are and he spoke first.

"I'm only here to change" he said and walked up to his room leaving me with his mom dad and brother.

"Vivian! It's so good to see you!" His mom said

"You too Mrs.Dack" I said. I talked with his family for awhile and Charlie walked back downstairs.

"Ready to go?" He asked me. I nodded and we walked out.

Time skip to the day being over with because I'm lazy.

Charlie and I ended up making out.

"No ones at my house. There making a YouTube video and the baby is at Elton's new girlfriends house" I said to him.

"Then I will drive to your house" he said. His hand was on my thigh the whole time. We finally got there and walked in making out.
(Play song above)

We made it to my room still kissing. I shut the door and pushed him on my bed. I took his shirt then pants off and he took mine off and I was there sitting in my bra and panties. He turned us over to where he was on top. He started kissing my neck and I moans a bit. He left a couple hickeys. I took off his boxers and with a flick of the wrist my bra was off exposing my chest. He grabbed a condom and put it on. He continued to leave hickeys.

"Ready?" He asked with a smirk. I nodded and he pushed it in me. He started thrusting and I was a moaning mess.

"I'm gonna cum!" I said reaching my climax.

"Me too baby" and with that it was over. He rolled over to the side of me out of breath. We ended up falling asleep.

Next morning
Charlie's pov  for a small period of time.
I woke up next to Vivian. She was still asleep and I didn't wanna wake her up so I snuck out grabbing my shoes and phone. I went downstairs and everyone was in the kitchen.

"Oh uh hey" I said nervous.

"Hey Charlie" they said

"I'm I've gotta go" I said to them and I was gone.