Week

3rd person pov
Hours have passed and still no word from the surgeon. There sat a messy haired man stressed and worried about the love of his life. Sat by him was 2 of her best friends they were a mess too but not like Sebastian. Next was her father the one who's always been there for her. Next her worried mother then the rest of her family.

In ran Amber and Ashton.

"What happened?" Ashton asked.

"She passed out and she's in surgery" Sam said to them.

"Mr.Stan?" The surgeon asked. Sebastian jumped up and ran over.

"Ok so her appendix burst causing her to pass out and that's where her high fever came from. She's alright she's just asleep right now but you can go see her. Room 391" the surgeon said.

"Thank you so much" Sebastian said. He ran and ran until he finally got to the room. He took a deep breath and walked in. He saw the love of his life hooked up to Machines and asleep.

"Sebastian?" She groggily asked.

"Yeah babe I'm right here" he said and smiled. He sat in the chair next to her bed and grabbed her hand.

"I'll always be here" he said and kissed her hand. She smiled at him and fell back asleep. The kids weren't with so he decided to go get her family. He walked back and explained everything. Her family and friends which is his family too walked back to her room.

"She fell back asleep so be quiet" they walk in and she wasn't there.

"What the she was just here sleeping" He said pointing to the bed. She walked out of the bathroom holding a IV drip.

"There's where she went" Colby said.

"Dad. Help" she asked groggy. Colby walked over to her and helped her to her bed.

"Where's my kid?" She asked

"He's with the nanny babe" Sebastian said to her.

"Oh" she grabbed the call nurse button and pressed it. The doctor ran in.

"Hello miss Brock. How are you feeling?" He asked

"I'm feeling great. 2 things. 1st can I go home and 2nd can I have some water please?" She asked

"Yes you can go home and have some water. You just have to fill out some paperwork" the surgeon said and walked out.

"Amber Ashton! I missed you guys!" She said.

"Baby!" Amber said and hugged her. The doctor walked in with the forms.

"There you go Miss Brock. Once your done give em to the front desk and your free to go" he said and walked out.
Vivians pov
"Alright you guys can go if you want" I said. Everyone started walking out. Sebastian, Tom and Chris started walking out.

"Not you 3!" I said they stopped and turned around. I stood up and started to change not caring they saw me.

"Alright I'm ready" I said. We walked out of the room and went to the front desk. I gave them the forms and we left. It was like 10:30 at night so once I got home I slept on the couch cause I couldn't go up and down stairs yet.

"Night Viv I love you" Sebastian said and gave me a kiss.

"Goodnight Viv!" Chris and Tom said. With that I was out.

One week later
It's been a week and I'm pretty much back to normal. I'm back in Sebastian and I's bed and to wearing normal clothes. I woke up and decided to bring Grey to my parents house cause I haven't seen them in a week. I went into Grey's room and got him ready. I walked downstairs to everyone drinking coffee and eating.