Wedding

Ava's pov
I woke up realizing today's my wedding day. We did my makeup first then my hair then I put the dress on. (Above)
Skip everyone getting ready cause it's boring

"5 minutes!" Vivian yelled. We were ready. Elton came in cause he's walking me down the isle.

"ready?" He asked me.

"I am. I'm so excited to restart my life with him" I said grabbing his arm.

"Good luck mom don't fall" Vivian said hugging me.
Amber walked down with Ashton
Vivian walked down with Charlie
Next was me.
Everlong acoustic started playing without the words and everyone stood up.

"Ready" I said to him. We walked over and I saw Colby. He looked hot. He grabbed my hand and we stood there

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage between Colby Brock and Ava Rae. Repeat after me.
I Colby
I Colby
Take thee Ava
Take thee Ava
To love and cherish
To love and cherish
In sickness and in health
Till death do us part

He said as he put my ring on my finger.
"Now Ava please repeat after me"
I Ava
I Ava
Take thee Colby
Take thee Colby
To love and cherish
To love and cherish
In sickness and in health
Till death do us part

I put his ring on his finger and the person continued.
"If anyone thinks these too shouldn't be together please speak now or forever hold your peace"
No one spoke up.

"Do you Colby Brock take Ava Rae to be your wife?"
"I do"

"Do you Ava Rae take Colby Brock to be your husband?"
"I do"

"With the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride" the person said. Colby grabbed me and kissed me passionately. Everything disappeared until they started clapping.

"I would like to welcome Mr and Mrs Brock!" The priest said. We're just having a little movie night thing with family and Charlie has to leave. Me and Colby went back inside and kissed. We changed into pajamas cause like movie night duh!