Move back

Vivians pov.
I needed to see Charlie so I text him.

I went on my laptop and booked a plane ticket for in 2 hours

I went on my laptop and booked a plane ticket for in 2 hours. I packed up my essential clothes toiletries. Chargers, laptop and makeup. I zipped up my suitcase and grabbed my phone, earbuds and purse. I walked out of my house and walked to my parents.

"I'm ready!" I yelled. Dad and mom walked downstairs holding Nadia.

"Goodbye Nadia I'll see you soon hopefully" I said to her.

"Bye mom" I said

"Bye baby have fun with whatever your doing" she said hugging me. I grabbed my bag and walked out to my dads car. We got in and started driving to LAX

"Where and what are you doing?" He asked me.

"You'll see soon" I said to him. We pulled up to the airport.

"Bye dad I'll text you. I love you" I said grabbing my bag

"Bye kiddo. I love you too" I walked into the airport and checked in and went through security and everything. Finally my plane was called. I got on and sat in my seat. I popped my earbuds in and started listening to Weezer. After a long flight we landed. I went and grabbed my bag. I went outside and it was really chilly out. I called a taxi and it stopped.

"Hi closest hotel please?" I asked

"Yes ma'am" he said and drove to one. I walked up.

"Hi one room please?" I asked

"Name" the lady asked

"Vivian Brock"

"How long will you be here for?" She asked me

"A week"

"Room 488" she said handing me a key. I walked up to my room and put my bags on the bed. I decided to text Ashton.

 I put this outfit on and left to go to Charlie's place

I got a taxi and told the address. The dude brought me there and I paid him. I walked up to his front door and sighed. I knocked on his door 3 times and waited a minute. The door opened and there he stood.

"Vivian what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I made a mistake" I said he let me in and we walked to his living room.

"What happened?" He asked and sat in front of me.

"I let you go. It was my stupid decision" I said and started crying.

"What about Adam?" He asked holding my hands.

"He cheated on me and I realized I loved you. So I dumped him" I said.

"Oh sweetie I'm so sorry" he said hugging you.

"Why don't we go out tonight to a club" he said to me.

"Ok uh I have to go change. Will you bring me to my hotel room?" I asked him.

"Hotel why don't you just stay here with me?" He asked me.

"I didn't wanna be a bother" I told him.

"Baby girl you're never a bother. I'll drive you to your hotel. You can grab your stuff then stay with me" he said hugging me.

"Thank you Charlie" I said hugging him back.

"Anytime oh and I love you too" he said. We got into his car and drove to the hotel. We got out and went up to my room to grab my stuff.

"So how's Nadia?" He asked me.

"She's perfect... I regret giving her up for adoption even tho it's just Corey and Devyn" I said. I got all of my stuff and we headed back to his place. We got upstairs and I noticed there's only one room.

"Uh Where will I sleep?" I asked him

"With me!" He said and kissed my forehead.

"I'm gonna get ready." I said and walked to the bathroom. I put some makeup on and did my hair. Then the thought hit me.

"CHARLIE??" I yelled for him.

"What's up baby?" He asked

"Can we just stay in bed cuddling tonight?" I asked him.

"Sure meet me in bed" he said. I changed into some pajamas and went and laid with him.

"Charlie?" I asked

"Yeah?" He answered looking down at me.

"What are we?" I asked

"Will you be my baby again?" He asked me.

"Of course. Wait you live in New York and I live in LA I cannot move here..." I said sighing.

"Well I'll just have to move back to la then" he said.

"You would do that for me?" I asked.

"Of course. Got a place I can stay at?" He asked me

"Move in with me. I live across the street from where i used to live." I said to him.

"Ok I'll just pack some clothes in some bags and we can go back tomorrow" he answered

"Ok" I said and kissed him.

We fell asleep cuddling after he bought his plane ticket.