Wedding days

Vivians pov
I woke up next to Amber realizing it's her wedding day.

"Amber!" I yelled shaking her

"What?" she asked

"It's your wedding day and it's 9am we have to get ready!" I said. She jumped up. We started getting ready and 3 hours later we were done with everything

"Are you ready?" I asked her

"I am. I'm so ready to start my life with him." She said smiling to me.

"Let's blow this popsicle joint then!" I said

"That makes no sense" she said laughing. Her dad and Charlie walked in saying it was time. My family's sitting in the second row.

"ready girly?" I asked

"As ready as I'll ever be" she said the music started indicating it's time for me to walk down with Charlie.

"You look beautiful" he says while walking down.

"Thanks" I said. We stood on our sides and then Amber started walking down. They had the ceremony and kissed. I started crying. Finally reception time.

"Can the maid of honor come up here to say her speech?" The announcement said. I walked up there and everyone was watching me.

"Oh uh hey everyone. I'm Vivian. Amber and Ashton are my best friends. I met Amber the first day or kindergarten and we were instantly best friends. She slept over literally every weekend. We went through everything together and we have so many good and bad memories. Like when we went to the beach for the first time. Omg that story's great. When we got into that car accident. When you started dating Ashton in 9th grade. When I found out I was pregnant the first time. Oof that was an intense birth. Anyways I'm so freaking proud of you Amber I'll always be here even though I'm having a kid and getting married too I'm always here. I love you. Now onto Ashton. I met Ashton in 6th grade and all 3 of us were really great friends right off the bat. We have so many hilarious memories. Hell you calmed me down on graduation day after freaking out about this day and I'm not sure where I'd be if I didn't meet you too. So if you all would raise a glass for my best friends, the bride and groom Amber and Ashton John. May they always have love and never forget about me! I love you guys" I said laughing. I walked off the stage as everyone was clapping.

Soon enough the party was over and they were off to the honeymoon. We went back to my family's house to watch movies like usual. I put some booty shorts on and realized I'm starting to show. So I ran downstairs in my bra and shorts and stood there in front of everyone.

"Charlie! Guess what!" I yelled excited.

"What?" He asked

"I'm starting to show!" I said to him excited.

"No way!" He said running over to me.

"Hell yeah look" I said. He put a hand on my stomach and smiled.

"Hi baby I'm your daddy. I love you so very much. Well me and your mommy are. We're soooo excited for you." He said to my stomach and smiled up at me.

"You should probably go put a shirt on" Charlie said laughing. I ran upstairs and threw Charlie's shirt on. I ran back down and watched a movie with my family and fell asleep