Kiss

Vivians POV
"So What are we doing today?" Chris asked.

"Well I have a photo shoot you guys wanna come with?" I asked

"YES!" They all said. We all got ready and left. I drove to the place and parked we all got out. I walked in and saw Sadie.

"SADIE!! I haven't seen you in like forever" I said hugging my makeup artist.

"Same I miss you girl!" She said

"I want you to meet my friends Chris, Sebastian and Tom" I said

"Uhhh besties" Sebastian said and I just laughed.

"Well Viv let's start with your makeup" she said I sat down and we did my makeup which took like 2 hours.

^^makeup

"Thanks Sade's" I said standing up.

"Anytime. Now go out there and rock that camera" she said giving me a high five. I walked over to the photographer and the boys followed.

"Hey mark!" I said

"Vivian. So good to see you!" He said and we got started. After 2 hours I was done and tired.

"Finally done!" I said to the boys

"Uhh wheres your son?" Tom asked getting in the car.

"Oh he started daycare not too long ago so he's there" I said to him. We got home and got inside.

"Well do whatever you want. I'm taking a nap" I said

"Can we go to your family's house? There so fun!" Sebastian said

"Yeah but I'm staying here and taking a nap I'll be over there later" I said walking upstairs. I took off my makeup and changed into some comfy clothes and fell right asleep.

Sebastian's pov
We all put our swim suits on and went to her family's house. She told us to walk right in so we did.

"Hey!" Chris yells out. There filming a YouTube video. Reacting to something.

"Hey where's Vivian?" Ava asked

"Oh she had a photo shoot earlier so she told us we can come over here while she took a nap" I said.

"Ok we're reacting to something and making a YouTube video so you guys can do whatever you want". She said. We walked out back and went in the pool.

Vivians POV
I woke up and put some sweatpants on and a sweatshirt on and walked downstairs to Tom watching something on his phone.

"Hey" I said and smiled to him.

"Hey, Love" he said. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Where's the boys?" I asked.

"At your parents house. I wanted to be here when you woke up" he said walking up and putting his arms around my waist.

"Ahh my family loves all of you" I said putting the water down. I turned around and faced him and smiled. He looked at my lips then back to my eyes. I just smiled at him. We started to lean in but we heard the front door open. We quickly pulled away and saw Sebastian and Chris.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hey" They said back.

"How about we have a movie night tonight?" I asked

"Chris and I have a interview. Rain check?" He asked and kissed my cheek.

"I guess" I said

"Ok well we have to go to the interview. We'll see you later" Chris said and they walked out.

"Well guess it's just you and me" I said to Tom.

"Movie night. 15 minutes. My room?" I asked

"Sure" he said. I walked upstairs and changed Into some shorts and a crop top. 15 minutes he came into my room and laid next to me in bed.

"So What movie?" He asked. I smirked knowing exactly what to turn on. Avengers Infinity War.

"Great Choice" he said. About an hour into it. He paused it.

"What's up?" I asked turning to him.

"This" he grabbed my face and kissed me. I felt the sparks and pulled away smiling.

"Woah" is all I said before I leaned back in for another kiss. We pulled apart and smiled at each other.

"I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed" I said.

"Yeah I should too. It's late" he said getting up.

"You can sleep in here if you want" I said to him.

"Ok" he laid back down and we drifted off to sleep.