Tests

Vivians pov

I woke up at 10 to the guys still asleep. I got up and put an outfit on. I text Sebastian saying I was gonna go to my parents house for a little while. I walked over to them filming a skit.

"Hey" I said them smiling.

"Hey kiddo what's up?" Dad asked.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Of course" he said to me. We went upstairs to his and moms room and sat down.

"Guess what" I said all happy.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant" I said to him.

"Oh my god congratulations!" He said and hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie. You have an awesome job. Your marrying the love of your life. You have a kid and your expecting." He said rubbing my back.

"Thanks dad" I said to him.

"Who all knows?" He asked me.

"Only you" I said.

"You need a new video idea?" He asked

"Always. What do you have in mind" I asked.

"We go out buy a couple pregnancy tests and you take them. They will say positive and then we leave them around the house and scare all of the couples who live here" he said.

"Genius lets go!" I said. I went to the store and grabbed some tests. I drove back to there house and went inside.

"I'm back dad!" I yelled.

"Upstairs!" He yelled back. We filmed the intro and I was taking the tests. I literally peed in a cup and stuck the ends of the tests in it. My alarm went off saying to look.

"Cmon" I said to my dad. They all said positive.

"Alright no ones home right now so we're gonna go set up the camera and the tests" he said to his camera. I took 4 tests so we each got 2 to hide in plain sight. I put one on the island and held onto the other one. Then dad put one test in Sam and kats room and the other in Devyn and Corey's room.

"They text saying they will be home in 5" dad said. We sat on the couch and waited till they finally arrived. They walked in and went to the kitchen to put the stuff away. They stopped dead in there tracks.

"What's wrong?" I asked standing up. Sam just pointed to the test on the island. I went over and picked it up.

"Woah who's is this?" I asked. Everyone said it wasn't there's.

"Well who's ever it is congratulations cause it's positive" I said casually. I went and sat by dad and mom came over too. They started arguing.

"It isn't mine" Kat said.

"It has to be its not mine!" Devyn said too her

"Ava is it yours?" Sam asked.

"Nope I haven't taken a test since Elijah" she said

"It cant be Vivians so it has to be one of yours!" Corey yelled. They went like this for 15 minutes.

"I have to end this" I whispered to dad. I stood up and walked over too everyone.

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled out. They instantly stopped.

"It's my test. I found out I was pregnant yesterday and so I came over here earlier to tell dad and he had an idea for a video. So I went to the store got 4 and took them. There's this one, one in the bathroom garbage, Sam and Kat's room and Corey and Devyns room" I yelled out smiling.

"So non of you are pregnant?" Elton asked. They all said no.

"Well congratulations Vivian!" My mom said hugging me. Everyone else said congratulations and we ended the video.

"Well I have to go home. I have to edit this and tell the guys before I post. I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said. They said bye and I walked out. I went home.

"Hey guys!" I yelled out. They were playing video games.

"Hey babe" Sebastian said.

"Hey viv" Chris and Tom said.

"I'll be right back" I said and went upstairs. I took out a jewelry box that had a necklace in it and put the test in it and walked back down.

"Alright I have a present for you guys" I said handing the box to Sebastian. He opened it and smiled.

"No way" he said.

"Yup" I said to him. He shot up and hugged me. The boys looked at it and smiled.

"Congratulations you too" They said.

"Thank you" I said.

"I love you" Sebastian said

"I love you too