Coffee

Vivians pov
"Charlie I'm meeting Ashton" I yelled to him walking out.

"Ok uh stay safe. You look hot" he said giving him a kiss. (Outfit above)

"Why thank you babe" I said and walked out. I got into my car and drove to Star Bucks. I walked in and ordered a Venti Carmel Frappuccino without whip cream. I got my drink and found a spot to sit. I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram liking some fan photos. Ashton walked up to me and grabbed my shoulders making me jump.

"Holy crap Ashton you scared me" I said standing up to hug him.

"Sorry Viv" he said pulling away.

"I missed you so much how are you doing?" Ashton said sitting down across from me.

"I'm ok. I've been better but I'm dealing" I said all said

"I'm sorry" he said looking down.

"Hey it's not you. You didn't do anything" I said to him as he took a sip from his drink.

"Yes it is. If we didn't get into that fight you wouldn't be in this situation" he said sighing.

"I'm healthy my baby is healthy we're gonna be ok. Hmm I know how to cheer you up. Grab your stuff and Cmon" I said as we got up. We went into my car and I started driving.

"Where are we going?" He asked me

"I know how much you love Nadia so we're gonna go see her" I said smiling at him. He smiled back and we got to the house. Everyone was home and I haven't seen them for a week.

"So everyone is clearly here and I haven't been here for a week and no one knows we're coming so" I said turning off my car. He nodded and we got out. We walked to the door and I unlocked it. We snuck inside and walked to the kitchen. Everyone but my dad saw me as he was vloging in the kitchen with everyone else in there. I put my finger to my mouth to shush everyone else. I snuck up behind him and put my hands over his eyes.

"I swear to god I better not be getting kidnapped" he said.

"Don't worry it's your 8 month pregnant daughter" I said uncovering his eyes.

"Ugh that's even worse" he said laughing.

"Oh ok Ashton and I can just leave then..." I said

"No Wait I haven't seen you in forever" he said hugging me. We stood there for awhile and he started squeezing me.

"Uh dad?" I asked

"Yes?" He asked still hugging me

"The baby needs air" I said with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah sorry" he said.

"So Ashton haven't seen you for awhile how are you doing?" Sam asked him making a sandwich for the boys.

"I'm pretty good." He said.

"How's Ambers pregnancy?" Corey asked.

"Oh uh it's all good." He said and smiled.

"Oh I have something for you!" I said as I grabbed a envelope out of my purse. I handed it to Ashton and smiled at him.

"What's this?" He asked opening it.

"It's my wedding invitation" I said to him.

"Well I'll be there." Ashton said to me.

Ashton and I hung out the rest of the day until we went our separate ways.

"Baby I'm home!" I yelled throwing my keys on the counter.

"Sweetie your home!" He said walking up to me and kissing me. I pulled away real fast as I felt a wetness stream down my leg.

"Viv What's wrong?" He asked.

"Uh I'm 99.9 percent sure my water just broke" I said to him and smiled.

"Holy shit ok uh let me go grab the hospital bag" he said as he ran upstairs. He came back down a minute later with the bag.

"Cmon" he said.

"Let's have our baby" I said walking out with him.