Gone

Adams pov.
It's been a couple weeks since everything and Vivian turns 16 tomorrow.

"Adam come here please" my mom yelled to me. I walked into the room her and my dad were in and saw them sitting down.

"What's up?" I asked

"Please sit down sweetie" my mom asked me. I sat down and knew something was up.

"Adam there's no good way to say this but we're moving..." dad said. I was completely shocked.

"Wait when? Where?" I asked

"Germany and in a week" my mom said

"What about Vivian? What about my life here?" I asked.

"Your gonna have to figure out something" my parents said walking out of the room. I quickly saw on Vivians Snapchat that there gonna start to watch a movie. Everyone in the house. I sighed and grabbed my shoes. I walked over to her house and walked right in.

"Vivian?" I asked sighing.

"In here" she yelled. I walked in the room with all her aunts and uncles and mom and dad Amber and Ashton.

"What's wrong buttercup?" She asked I gave her a small smile.

"Vivian uh I have to tell you something" I said

"Wait give me a minute." She paused the movie and everyone was looking at us.

"Ok continue" she said with a smile. This is gonna suck. She's my princess.

"Viv I'm moving" I said looking at her. Her smile was instantly gone.

"When?" She asked with a tear streaming down her cheek.

"Next week" I told her.

"Where?"

"Germany" I said now crying.

"But What about prom and stuff. School. Us?!" She said standing up. I didn't say anything.

"Wait did you come here to dump me." She asked quietly. I looked up at her fast.

"Oh god no! We have a week. Then we have to see what happens from there. We still have your birthday and stuff" I said to her. She came over and hugged me.

"I'll be there at the airport to say goodbye" she said in between sniffles.

"Please don't cry this is hard enough" I told her whipping her tears from her face.

"I've gotta go pack. I'll text you later" I said starting to walk away.

"Bye princess" I said walking out.

Vivians POV
"Bye Adam" I said once he walked out. I turned around and walked back into the living room or whatever where everyone else was. Everyone was staring.

"Are you ok?" Amber and Ashton asked

"No but I will be" I said with my voice cracking.