Flight

Vivians POV
I had about 30 minutes left of the flight and I was holding Sebastian. The family is flying in tomorrow. My phone dinged indicating I had a text.

30 minutes later I was finally off the long ass flight and holding Sebastian in his baby carrier

30 minutes later
I was finally off the long ass flight and holding Sebastian in his baby carrier. I got my bags and was trying to find Charlie. I walked around a bit. I finally see him and the camera crew. I speed walked over to him and hugged him.

"I missed you" he said kissing me.

"I missed you too" he said hi to Sebastian and we got into the car and drove to where he was living for the show. He shares the house with 9 other people. Mostly girls... we got out and I took my stuff to his room.

"So this is where I'm staying for a year." He said.

"Is anyone here?" I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Seb was asleep. Deep sleeper like his dad.

"Nope" he said locking his door. He started kissing my neck leaving a couple hickeys along the way.
Time skip to after the sex.

We both laid on our backs by each other panting.

"That was amazing" he said. I fell asleep only to be awoken by my phone ringing.

Phone call
Me- Hello?

Mom- Vivian! Your dads in the hospital. You have to come home.

Me- what why?!  I asked fully awake

Mom- I'll explain when you get home. I have to go.

Me- Alright I'll be there.
End phone call.

I sat there for a minute till I got up and packed my bag back up I bought a plane ticket for in an hour.

"Charlie!" I said shaking him.

"What?" He asked.

"I have to go home. My dads in the hospital I'm not sure why" I said in tears. I grabbed my bag and Sebastian's bag as Charlie put him in his baby carrier. We arrived to the airport and we got out.

"Until I see you again love" he said kissing my forehead.

"Goodbye I love you" I said and walked away with Sebastian.

Skip plane ride.
I got off the plane and grabbed my stuff. I called an Uber and waited for it to get here. 10 minutes later it arrived and I put Sebastian In and got in. We got to the hospital and I thanked the guy and ran in.

"Colby Brock?" I asked the front desk lady

"What is you relationship to him?" She asked.

"Daughter"

"Room 282" she said. I ran to the room as fast and carefully as I could because of the baby.  I opened the door to his room really fast and the roommates all looked at me.

"What- happened?" I asked in between pants as I put down the baby carrier.

"He's in coma. He hit his head" my mom said coming over to hug me. I burst into tears which then Sebastian started crying making me cry harder.

"Oh sweetie please stop crying" I said picking up Sebastian. Still crying. Kat took him out of the room and calmed him down.

"D-do they know when he will wake up?" I asked

"No." My mom said I went over and hugged her.

"He's alway there for me... when I had no one I at least had him" I said crying into her shoulder.

"I know baby" she said trying to calm me down. Kat came back in with Seb and I sat there holding him. After about 30 minutes the nurse came back in the room.

"I'm sorry but visiting hours are over. Who's gonna stay over?" She asked

"I can't I have a 3 month old" I said sighing.

"I will" my mom said. I smiled at her. I said bye to everyone and went to my house and Instantly went to bed.

Next day

I woke up 3 times last night to Seb crying. The last time I woke up to my alarm going off. I woke up sighing then remembering I had a photo shoot but I don't have a babysitter

"FUCK!!" I yelled out. I got up and threw some sweats and one of my dads Take Chances sweatshirts. I smiled and put my hair in a messy bun. I lost my smile as soon as I remembered what happened yesterday. I walked into see an already awake Sebastian smiling his toothless grin.

"Cmon babers looks like you've gotta go to work with mommy" I said. I picked him up and put some of his clothes on him. I got into the car and sighed. I pulled out my phone and called the modeling agency and told them what happened. They said it's fine if I took a day or 2 off so I did. I went to Starbucks and got my usual. I drove to the hospital and saw everyone's cars here.

"Well looks like everyone's already here" I said turning my car off. I got out and grabbed sebs baby carrier thing. He was blowing little bubbles with his mouth and I just smiled at him. I walked in and went to the front desk.

"Colby Brock? I'm His daughter Vivian." I said

"Room 282 ma'am" she said smiling. I gave a small smile back and walked to his room. I walked in and saw everyone. I stayed there all day going home at 5.

A/n
Sorry everything is moving fast. I have big things happening in the next few chapters so that's why I'm rushing it.