Leaving

Charlie's pov.
2 weeks later
Phone call
Modeling agency: Hey Charlie. We need you to do something for us.

Charlie:What's up?

Modeling agency: We need you to go to Paris for a year for something.

Charlie: Wait what? For what?...

Modeling agency: A modeling show but mostly self modeling. What do you say?

Charlie: Well I just had a kid. And I'm getting married in 2 weeks.

Modeling agency: you will be leaving September 20th

Charlie: that's 2 days after my wedding. Can I think about it?

Modeling: Not really we need an answer now...

Charlie: fine I'll go...

Modeling: Perfect there's a meeting on Monday at 11am. You made a good choice. *hangs up*

I put my phone in my back pocket and sighed. I sat there for about 10 minutes. I heard footsteps coming closer so I looked up to see Vivian and Seb.

"Hey babe what's up?" She asked me.

"Can you sit down?" I asked and she sat down next to me.

"Ok don't say anything just let me speak. I just got a call from work saying I have to go to Paris for a year. 2 days after our wedding. Without you" I said looking down. She sat there for a minute before she spoke up.
Vivians pov
"Can you uh take Sebastian for like an hour?" I asked

"Yeah where are you going?" He asked taking the baby.

"I just need to go think for awhile" I said wiping a tear from my face. I got up grabbed my keys, phone and shoes and walked out.

"Might as well go to my parents place" I said starting to walk there. It's editing day so everyone is gonna be in there rooms editing. I thought to myself. I walked in and no one was downstairs so I just sat on the couch and waited till everyone was done.

"WHERE GETTING FOOD WHO WANTS TO COME?" I heard Sam yell from upstairs. I kept hearing agrees and everyone came downstairs. I looked up with mascara streaming down my cheeks and I was a mess.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" My mom asked as everyone ran over to me.

"Oh uh nothing. You guys go eat and I'll probably be here when you get back..." I said giving a sad smile.

"You sure kid?" Dad asked me.

"Yeah go..." I said with that they all walked out and I started crying harder. Sam ran back inside.

"Forgot my phone" he said grabbing it.

"You gonna tell me what's wrong?" He asked

"Not yet. I don't want it to be real yet..." I said. I smiled a bit and he walked out.

An hour later
I was still there crying and everyone came in laughing. They all circled around me.

"Spill." Kat said. I sighed and told them everything.

"Oh kid I'm sorry..." dad said hugging me.

"He won't be able to see his son for a year" I said sighing

"FaceTime-" dad was cut off by Charlie running in holding Sebastian.

"Vivian help" he said

"What happened?" I asked running over to him.

"He's hungry and I don't have a boob to feed him and we're out of the stuff you pumped" he said causing me to laugh.

"You dumb ass you scared me!" I said taking Sebastian.

"Someone get me a blanket. Not in the mood to show my boobs" I said causing everyone to laugh. Elton grabbed me a blanket and I put it over me and the baby.

"OUCH!" I shrieked.

"What happened?" Charlie asked

"He gnawed on my nipple" I said.