Dinner partys

Vivians pov.
I finished the photo shoot and went home.

"I'm home!" I yelled out.

"Hey babe" Sebastian said and kissed me.

"Hey" I said looking through the mail.

"How was it?" He asked.

"It was amazing. I never know how much I miss modeling until I do it. Where's the guys?" I asked.

"They ran to the store to grab dinner" he said.

"Am I cooking?" I asked him smirking.

"Can you pleaseeeeee?" He asked.

"Fine." I said. I gave him a kiss. I went and sat on the counter in the kitchen taking a sip of water. I pulled out my phone and called a wedding dress shop. Appointment in 3 weeks. Sebastian stood between my legs kissing me.

"We're back!" Chris yelled.

"Sup losers" I said back to them.

"Ouch that's not very nice" Tom said. I stuck my tongue out at them. They handed me the bags and they sat around the table.

"Spaghetti it is!" I said. A couple minutes into cooking it Mom,Devyn and Kat ran in. I was still cooking and the guys were still at the table.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Engagement party for you two." Kat said.

"When?" Sebastian asked.

"Saturday" mom said

"Time?" I asked.

"5:30 at our house" Devyn said.

"Ok. Do you guys want some food?" I asked

"Nah were good. We just came to tell you guys" Devyn said.

"Ok tell everyone I say hi" I said and they left.

"Well dinners ready" I tell them. We got our food and sat down. Chris's Phone dinged all of the sudden. He looked at it and smiled.

"Dinner Party at 8. RDJ's place" he said.

"Yes!!" I jumped up and put my plate away. I ran upstairs and started to get ready

 I ran upstairs and started to get ready

I curled my hair in big curls. I looked in the mirror and was happy with how I looked. Sure I had a big scar on my abdomen and you can see it but I didn't care.

"You look great" Sebastian said putting his arms around me and kissing my neck.

"Thanks. I'm ready to go" I said. I kissed his neck and walked downstairs to the guys.

"Ready!" I said. We got into my convertible and blasted some music till we arrived. We got out and some people were here. Not a lot of people were invited. Sebastian and i walked up hand in hand and the guys following us.

"Sup iron man!" I said giving Robert a high five.

"Sup future Mrs. Bucky" he said back to me.

"Hey that's future Mrs. Barnes..." Sebastian said and we all laughed.

"Well come into my humble home" he said letting us in.

"Cmon lets go into the dining room where everyone is" Robert said. We followed him in there to where only a couple people were.

"Hey Vivian!" Elizabeth said.

"It's so good to see you" I said giving her a hug. I went and sat next to Sebastian.

"Vivian what would you like to drink?" Robert asked

"Some white wine please" I said. He handed me the glass and I stood up to grab it. Everyone's eyes except the people I live with darted to my stomach. I noticed and tried to cover it up.

"Uh Robert where's your bathroom?" I asked nervously.

"Upstairs first door on your right" he said. I made my way upstairs and to the bathroom. I sat there for a minute and went back downstairs. I sat where I was and leaned over to Sebastian.

"Can I wear your sweater please?" I whispered.

"Why it's really hot in here" He asked

"Everyone saw my scar from my accident and now I got like really self conscious" I whispered back. He turned to me.

"Baby your beautiful don't be scared to show your scar" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Damn Stan you get me every time" I said blushing. He smiled and turned back to how he was. I joined the conversation a bit.

"So Vivian how did you get that gnarly scar on your stomach?" One of them asked.

"Oh um when I was 16 I was in a bad car accident with my best friend. Had some internal bleeding and a shard of glass stabbed me in the stomach so I needed surgery and thus the scar came along" I said smiling.

"Wow. Was your best friend alright?" Robert asked.

"Yeah. She made it out without a scratch. Me on the other hand had a broken leg, arm, a fractured elbow and collarbone and surgery" I said taking a bite of food. Everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." Tom said and looked away. My phone started ringing and I looked at the screen 'doctor' is all it said.

"Excuse me" I said and walked out back. They could still see me. Through the back window and I knew they were watching.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Is this Vivian Brock?" The doctor asked

"Yes it is" I said

"Ok well we have your test results. Congratulations Vivian it's positive" she said. I smiled to myself.

"Thank you I'll schedule a ultrasound"

"Good. Well if you need anything call back" she said.

"Ok bye" I said and hung up. I stood there for a minute before going back inside. I sat back down.

"What's wrong?" Sebastian asked.

"Absolutely Nothing" I said smiling to him.