Break-up

Vivians pov
*4 weeks later*

It's been 4 weeks. Dads still in coma. I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks ago. Great. I woke up and was gonna go to the hospital. Kat said she can take Sebastian for the night with everything that's happening and I was great full. I threw on some jeans and a t-shirt. Grabbed my phone keys and wallet and got into my convertible. I drove to the hospital alone and walked in. As I was walking in I instantly got dizzy and passed out. Good thing I was in the hospital I guess....

I woke up 5 hours later hooked up to machines and beeping all over. I was in a hospital gown. Hmm. The doctor walked in with a chart.

"Hello. I'm doctor Rodgers. Do you remember your name and why you were here?" He asked me

"Vivian Brock. I was here to visit my dad. He's in coma" I said.

"Vivian I'm sorry you had a miscarriage due to stress. You have to be in the hospital for awhile. I'll leave you alone for a little while" he said and left. I just sat there crying. I pressed the nurse button and someone came in.

"Hi can I visit my dad?" I asked

"Yes what room is he in?" She asked

"282" I said.

"I'll let you go alone because it's right down the hall" she said. She helped me in the wheelchair and I was holding the pole that the water bag was connected to me on. I rolled my groggy self to his room and opened the door to see everyone. I instantly saw my dad smiling at me.

"Dad your awake" I said.

"Yup" he said

"Viv why are you in a hospital. Wheelchair and have stuff poking into your arm?" My mom asked.

"Oh uh I walked in and got dizzy and passed out. Turns out I had a miscarriage..." I said looking down.

"Oh Sweetie I'm sorry" my mom said hugging me.

"Thanks" I said. My phone started ringing and I looked to see Charlie was calling me. (I'm changing it and saying they didn't get married yet."

FaceTime
V- Hey babe what's up?

C- um I have some news. Fist why are you in a hospital gown?

V- it's not a big deal what's your news? I asked

C- it's great news. The tv show got renewed for 2 more seasons so I'll be here for 2 more years after. Isn't that great?

V-wait Seriously?

C- yep

V- What about Sebastian and I? What will we do?

C- Visit all of the time!

V- Charlie I can't just up and go to Paris all of the time are you crazy?!

C- then what are we gonna do?

V- easy me or the tv show?

C- babe don't make me chose...

V- Charlie you can't have a family from Paris! Your not gonna be able to see your son grow up!

C-Viv it's the show.... I've been waiting for this.

V- your picking the show I see...

C- yea... I'm sorry babe.

V- Hey no whatever I see you care more about the show then your family

C- don't do that. I'll be back for a week to pack everything up and we will talk then... I love you.

V- whatever bye

End FaceTime call.

I sighed and looked up at my family looking back at me. I started pulling out the IV's and standing up.

"Woah hey what are you doing?" Sam asked

"I'm going home. Can I have my baby please?" I asked Kat

"Nope. I'll watch him again tonight" she said to me.

"Thank you" I said. I got a bit dizzy so I sat back down. My nurse walked in.

"Can you take me back to my room? And get the doctor please?" I asked.

"Of course sweetie" she said. I went back and put my clothes on and the doc walked back in.

"Am I able to go back home?" I asked

"Actually yes. Just make an appointment for in a week" he said.

"Thanks" I filled out the discharge paperwork and left to go home. I put my hair in a messy bun and got into a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt. I just laid in bed and cried. That's all I could do until I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up the next day to someone walking into my room.

"Whoever you are just don't kill me if your robbing me" I said still having my eyes closed. I opened them and saw Charlie.

"Oh it's you." I said. I got up and threw him his engagement ring back and went downstairs to make some breakfast. I finished cooking and put it on a plate and Charlie card down to the kitchen.

"I had a miscarriage" I blurted out.

"What? I think I heard you wrong" he said

"I was pregnant and had a miscarriage that's why I was in a hospital gown yesterday" I said

"I'm sorry Viv. Um I'm all packed up and the private jet is waiting for me so I'm gonna bring my boxes out to my car and leave" he said.

"Do whatever you want." I said taking a bite of eggs. He sighed and walked upstairs and about 15 minutes later everything was in his car and ready to go.

"Goodbye Vivian Brock" he said

"Bye Charlie. You'll always be my first love" I said. He walked out and I was alone. Dad got home from the hospital this morning so I decided to go to there house for a swim. I changed into this bikini.

I grabbed my phone and keys and walked over there

"Hey everyone" I said

"Hey kid!" My dad said. They were all in the kitchen.

"I'm using your pool" I said and walked into there back yard. I put my phone down and dived in. I swam for an hour and a half and got out and walked inside.

"Woahhh your scar looks crazy" Noah said pointing out.

"Noah!!" Kat got after him.

"It's all good. I know right!" I said and high five him.

"Where's my baby?" I asked

"Right here" Devyn said walking down holding him.

'My baby I missed you so much!" I said picking him up and kissing him.

"It's just you and me kid! And all of these people"I said.

"How about a movie day?" Sam asked everyone agreed and we cuddled up and watched movies all day.