Done with hospitals

Vivians pov
I was watching some of the roommates videos when Amber walked in.

"I'm here bitch!" She yelled making me laugh.

"Sup girly" I said hugging her

"How's your parents and Elijah?" She asked me

"I honestly have no idea like they are on the floor above me and they didn't come and see me yet today" I said back to her.

"Those jerks" she said back to me

"Anyways when do you get out?" She asked me

"Tomorrow. I'm so done with hospitals for awhile. I mean until I have kids" I told her chuckling.

"Yesss back to our sleepovers with Ashton and Adam. Speaking of how are you and Adam?" She asked me

"We're amazing. Our 6 month is coming up and honestly I love him so much" I said smiling.

"Good now Cmon were gonna go see your brother" she said.

"Yayyyy" I said getting up. I grabbed her arm and we walked to the elevator pressing the button. We finally got to the room and saw my mom dad and broski.

"What up fam?" I asked laughing.

"Hey kiddo how you feeling?" Dad asked

"Amazing I get out tomorrow so I'm gonna see I'm someone can take me home saying you all will still be here" I said. I picked up the baby and sat on the couch with him.

"Hey El. I'm your big sister. Our family is a lot to handle at times but our parents are the best and I'll always help you with getting through life" I said to him.

"Ughh he's soooooo cute!" Amber said jumping up and down.

"Oh my god Amber chill" I said to her. Just then MY nurse walked in.

"Vivian great news you get to go home like today" she said

"Seriously when?" I asked

"Now" she said smiling

"Omg omg omg. I'm so done with hospitals!" I said handing the baby to my dad.

"Um I have to go call someone in the house to see if they can pick me up. By mom and dad. I'll stop by before I leave" I said. Me and Amber ran out of the room.

Group chat
Vivian- Hey can one of you pick me up from the hospital? Pretty please. I'll film whenever you need meeeee.

Sam-sorry kiddo I have to bring the boys somewhere.

Corey- Date night me and Devyn can't.

Aaron- Sorry Filming

Elton- Planning something HUGE

Vivian- Seriously Aaron you rather film then pick up your favorite niece?

Brennen- I got you kid. I'll be there in 10

Vivian- Thanks uncle brennen.