•Day 26• Holly

I had a mission to complete

One that should've been undertaken years ago, but owing to my self pride, the idea had been discarded. However, now, I was finally ready to accept my mistake. If it was going to help us move on, I was ready to accept anything. 

I was going to apologize to Eve. 

My plan was simple; I was going to beg Will to drive me to Eve's single bedroom apartment, one hour from home, and tell her I was sorry for being rude when she came over the last time. 

I knew my time was falling short and that pretty soon my memory would be wiped clean, so it was a better idea than any to make amends with all the people I'd quarrelled with in the past. It was also important that I spent every last minute possible with the people I loved, and Eve was surely on my list. No matter our differences, she was my sister. 

"Will, you love me don't you?" I asked in a rush, upon seeing him making his way to his locker. 

He looked nervous. "Holly, I don't think this is the time...."

"Will, listen to me. I need you to do me a favour."

He let out an exasperated sigh. "Geez, woman. Does love only mean favours to you?"

I laughed and ruffled his hair. "Why, does it mean something else to you?"

He rolled his eyes and gave me an impatient look. "What do you want?" I smiled."I need you to take me somewhere."

"Holly, I am not taking you shopping again. Why can't you  try on some clothes instead of spending all my cash on food?"

"Because watching you try on shirts that look THE EXACT SAME is boring,"I pouted. 

"Why can't you be interested in fashion?" he asked, annoyed. 

"And why cant you be interested in food?" I challenged back. 

He sighed. "Fine. I'll just get a job so that we can afford your food and my clothes."
I laughed. "Don't worry, that's not where we're going today."

"Oh?" he questioned. I nodded. "We're going to visit Eve."

His face contorted in a mix of annoyance and confusion. "No, no, no, no, no. I'd rather take you shopping, and that says a lot!"

"Will, please. You don't understand- I have to do this," I pleaded, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Do what, Holly?" He asked softly, concerned.

"Apologize for my behavior the last time she came home," I explained.
He let out a relieved sigh. "And here I thought you were asking me to assist you with murder."

I chuckled and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you."

He smiled. "You're the most manipulative girlfriend out there, you know that?" I scowled. "That's not how you respond to an 'I love you'!"