Your name (Fon)

Requested by: No one :P

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: Fon (Fox x Bon)

Third person's POV:

Fox had always been curious about the blue-haired boy from The Toys. At first, he seemed cocky and annoying, like his childhood friend Meg. But when he started to hang out more with his band (or mainly with Bonnie) Fox saw a more nervous and shy side to him. He couldn't remember his name, though. He never bothered with names, unless it was of utter importance. But he would be lying if he said he wasn't interested in the blue guy. Maybe he could ask Bonnie what his name was sometime.

But right now that didn't matter, it was Tuesday! Pudding Tuesday. Chica for once let them leave practice early, so they'd be first in line for lunch. The crew was thankful for that. Chica was amazing, but a bit bossy. When he walked to the cafeteria with Bonnie and Freddy, he noticed a familiar guy standing in front of the doors. He was kind of blocking the way and it looked like he was........mumbling something.

"Hey! It's Pudding Tuesday, get outta the way." He somewhat rudely said to the guy.

The figure whipped his head around, revealing himself to be 'the guy he doesn't know the name of'. His face lit up when he saw Bonnie.

"Oh, erhm......sorry! H-hi, Bonnie!" He greeted with a nervous wave.

This guy isn't even paying any attention to him! Fox scoffed and walked past him into the dining hall. Ah........his precious pudding was waiting for him. Looks like it's vanilla with caramel topping today! His favorite! The cafeteria lady was a bit surprised to see him so early, but handed him the pudding with a smile on her face anyways. Just as he accepted the dessert, students came in running and screaming into the dining hall.

He hissed at a few kids who tried to get near him and his pudding. After successfully escaping from the crowd, he mindlessly searched for his friends. This of course, caused him to bump into someone. It's the goddamn same guy! Why does he keep running into him?!

"Oh, crap! I'm so sorry!" The blue-haired boy apologized, weakly bringing his arms to his face in defense.

"Whatever........my pudding didn't fall so it doesn't matter. What's your name, anyways?" Fox was surprised to hear those words roll out of his mouth.

"I'm Bon........erh, you're Fox, right?" Bon asked, attempting to smile.

Okay, that's cute. Fox stared at the kid in front of him for a bit before nodding.

"Well, I'll see you around!" Bon somewhat hastily said before running away.

Was that........a blush? Maybe he was just imagining things, but Fox swore he saw a light pink dust the other boy's cheeks. After that encounter, he didn't see Bon for the rest of the day. He wanted to deny it, but he felt a bit dissapointed. Oh well. At least he got his name.

Bon's POV:

Aaaargh! Did I mess up or not?? How the hell did I manage to bump into him like that?! I slowly looked at Bonnie, who was sitting in front of me with a sly smirk on his face.

"Well, that did go well." He said with a smile.

I couldn't tell whether he was being sarcastic or not. I've had a crush on Fox since I first saw him with The Animatronics, and Bonnie insisted on helping me get noticed by him. I was thankful for it, but there didn't appear to have changed anything.

"He knows your name now." Bonnie explained, as if reading my thoughts.

"Hey.......you're right! He knows my name now!" Newfound energy could be heard in my voice.

"I can get him to run into you in the bathroom tomorrow!" Bonnie said, weirdly excited.

"Ehehe, no thanks. I gotta man up and face him myself.........." What would dad think of me if he saw that I tried to get noticed by the one I like by using a friend?

"That's great of you! Try not to look like a bum, though!" Bonnie playfully said.

"Got it!" I said before high-fiving him.

So, that was the very first one-shot! ^^  Don't forget to request if you wanna see your ship or group in a one-shot!