Pencils (Maiggie)

Requested by: HayouyaArt11

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: Maiggie (Mai x Maggie)

Maggie's POV:

I ploffed down in my chair, throwing my backpack next to my chair. I really wasn't in the mood for shit today, and right now I had to make a stupid test. Luckily, I studied pretty well for it. But there was one thing that always managed to distract me from studying. Or well, one person. Mai. I've secretly really enjoyed my time with her at camp, even though I would never admit it. She's just so sweet, and cute and different........ Fuck. I might love her. But she probably wouldn't go out with me anyways..... I don't see her a lot at school either. I wonder where she hangs around most of the time. I quickly read over some important things for the test again and put my book away when the teacher and some other students entered the classroom. My jaw dropped when I saw Mai walk with them as well. She noticed me and hysterically waved before sitting down next to me.

"Hi!" She energetically greeted me.

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my SHIT! Say something cool, Maggie.

"Yoooo......." Fuck, that was awkward.

Unfortunately, I didn't care enough to get embarrassed as Mai laughed straight in my face. She had a really cute laugh......

"You ready for the test??" Mai excitedly asked me.

I shrugged at her in response.

"I guess....." I muttered a bit distracted.

Mai hummed as a response and took out her pencil case. I thought it was adorable how Mai never used pens, only pencils. Her pencil case was a flashy shade of purple and grey and it was covered with glittery stickers.

"Success, all of you. I'll be gone for a few minutes, be quiet while I'm not here." The teacher left the classroom with a loud slam of the door.

I reached in my backpack to grab my pen case, but froze when I couldn't find it. Oh goddamn it...... That's right, I left it at the apartment this morning. Ugh.....now I had to ask someone for a pen or pencil. I felt my stomach filling up with dread. Social situations really weren't my thing, and everyone in the classroom suddenly looked terrifying to me. Mai took notice of my nervous gaze and poked me.

"W-what?" I uncomfortably shifted my eyes to anywhere but hers.

"Do you wanna have a pencil of mine??" She whispered right into my ear.

I felt my cheeks heat up and hoped Mai wouldn't notice.

"Yeah......" I admitted somewhat grumpily.

"Here you go!" Mai whisper-yelled at me.

She handed me a pencil with small heart stickers stuck to it.

".........thanks....." I smiled at Mai without looking at her.

From the corner of my eye, I swore I saw Mai looking shocked at me. But when I glanced at her, she was focused on scribbling down some answers. I finished the test, the same smile still plastered onto my face. I handed it to the teacher and walked out of the classroom. Only when I reached my apartment and had landed onto my bed face-first, I realized I hadn't give Mai back her pencil yet. I cursed under my breath as I realized it was Friday. And since I never knew when Mai would be at school or in my class, it would be impossible for me to just easily return it! Suddenly, the bell rang. The guys weren't at home since they were gonna have a fight with Fox, Bon and Felix. Gays against gays is what I always say. I opened up the door, prepared to scare away whoever pressed the bell with a sour expression on my face. I was met with a pretty face and light purplish eyes. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Maggie?~" Mai waved her hands in front of my face since I zoned out screaming in myself.

"Oh, hey." Nice, that was casual.

"You still have my pencil~" Mai announced with her head tilted to her side.

"...........you came here at 9 PM on a Friday just to get your pencil?" I asked a bit astonished.

"Of course not!~ I'm here to tell you that you can keep it!" Mai cheerfully replied.

".............you came here all the way just to tell me you want me to keep your pencil?" My expression was deadpan by now.

"Of course!~" I could see Mai was shivering in the cold.

"Come inside, you doofus." I held open the door for her and she excitedly jumped inside.

I led her to the kitchen and practically pushed her into a chair.

"Stay here, I'm gonna grab you some orange juice." Mai's shiny eyes stared into my serious magenta ones and I just melted inside.

I poured some juice in her glass and she drank all of it in one gulp.

"Aah!~ Thanks for that!" She leaned with her face onto her hand, and stared at me in a bit of a mysterious way.

"What're you staring at?" I asked, hiding my blushing face behind my glass.

"You!~" Mai simply replied.

Gosh, I'm gonna die if she keeps staring at me like that.

"Do you, uh......wanna hang out some time after school?" I casually suggested.

"Like a date??" Mai asked, making a little bounce in her chair.

"Yeah.......like a date....." I just realized what I said and spit out my orange juice.

"Wait-"

"Yay!~ I'm going on a date with Maggie! I'm going on a date with Maggie!~" Mai loudly cheered.

AAAAAAAAHHHHH SHE'S SO CUUUUUUTEEE

"Cool." I dryly said.