Escape (Sprai)

Requested by: Elisa_puppetskid1

Type: Fluff

AU: Sick FNAFHS

Pairing: Sprai (Mai x Springtrap)

Mai's POV:

I could hear my twin brother Puppet screaming after me as I got dragged out of the room. So maybe I had trapped a nurse in a deathly kind of maze-thingie I made, and she almost died, but we were just playing! There's nothing to do around here anyways, so a little fun wouldn't kill anybody! My arms were hold tightly behind my back by Nurse Meg. She was the strongest out of the three main nurses.

"You're gonna get locked with that other psychopath, you freak......" She spat at me.

"Hooray!~ A new roommate!" I carelessly cheered.

Meg just groaned before typing in a code to open a heavy-looking metal door. She pushed me inside and closed the door without saying anything. I looked around the very big and dark room I just got locked in. Hmm.......where are the beds? And I'll have to find a way to communicate with Puppet some time soon. I nearly jumped out of my socks when a husky voice reached my ears.

"Oh......hi there."

I only now saw the chained figure in the middle of the room. He was wearing a bloody bunny hoodie and had dirty blonde hair. He looked.......psychotic. I liked that a lot.

"Hello!~" My loud voice reflected onto the walls, once again making me realize how big the room was.

"Didn't expect to see anyone else other than Meg in here." The boy raised an eyebrow at me with an amused smile tugging at his lips.

"She just put me in here for no reason! I was just playing!" I pouted as I walked a little closer to him.

"That's typical for her....... But what's your name, anyways?" I noticed that his eyes were glowing an odd shade of red when I got closer.

"Mai!~ And who're you?" I tilted my head in a weird angle which he didn't seem to notice.

"The name's Springtrap. Nice to meet ya." He gave me a wink which I mindlessly returned.

"So how did you get in he-" I reached my hand out to him and suddenly he lunged forward.

His sharp canine teeth just barely missed my hand. Springtrap's head got thrown back a little due to the chains stopping him.

Third Person's POV:

"Cannibalism, huh?" The calm tone in Mai's voice surprised Springtrap.

"Sorry 'bout that. I'm just kinda hungry......" He grinned at her in a wicked way.

"It's fine!~ I'm also kinda hungry myself!" As if completely ignoring what just happened, Mai sat down next to Spring where he couldn't reach her.

"You're kinda weird....... Not being afraid of me and all......" Spring looked at Mai in a questioning manner.

"Maybe I am! But I'm not scared of you since we're both alike!~" Spring was once again taken by surprise at the girl's words.

"Us? Alike? Mind explaining in what way?" Mai just giggled at his question.

"Well, we're both kinda out of our minds!~ And considering that you're chained to the floor over there, I think it's fair to say that you wanna leave this place just as badly as I do!" As she finished talking, Mai looked Spring straight in the eye.

Then she suddenly........felt something. Because the look in his eyes strangely wasn't psychotic in any way. It was almost normal........ Mai wasn't sure what to think about it. She got along the best with people who were completely off their rockers, yet she didn't mind it if Springtrap looked at her so normally. It was a new feeling she couldn't quite describe. After a while of just staring at each other, Springtrap spoke up.

"Heh, I guess we really are alike." His eyes suddenly glowed more red again.

"Meg's coming......." Mai's eyes widened in amazement.

It was amazing how he could smell Meg's scent even from inside the big room. And as he said, Meg indeed walked into the room with two trays in her hands. She threw them both down in front of them. She quickly looked at them both before slamming the door shut again, completely unaware that Mai had stolen something from her. Mai grinned as she stuffed the key away deep inside her pocket.

"Mind helping me a bit?" Spring gestured towards the tray in front of him.

"Sure!~" Mai threw a piece of chicken into the air which was sloppily caught by Springtrap.

"Nice catch!"

"Thanks."

As both of them finished their food, Springtrap constantly glanced towards Mai's direction. He knew she had Meg's key, and he was curious as to when she'd use it.

"Ah, that was good!~ I'll miss it when we get out of here!" Mai laughed but didn't say anything afterwards.

Hours turned into days as Meg continued looking for the key she had lost. She had already checked Mai and Springtrap's room a thousand times, but she strangely couldn't find it. Luckily she had a spare key, but it would be horrendous if one of the patients found it. Time also passed rather quickly for Mai and Spring. The blonde one of the two had slowly began to feel things for his insane roommate. They got along very well, and after a while Springtrap didn't even try to attack her anymore. It was weird, since she looked absolutely delicious. But.......he didn't really want her to die. He'd take a bite out of her anytime, but he wouldn't want to kill her off. She was just......too rare to kill. After about two weeks, Mai finally saw her opportunity.

"Let's get outta here!~" She suddenly said.

Spring looked at her somewhat confused as she took out the key.

"Took you long enough......" Spring said with a smile.

"Better late than never! But promise me one thing......"

"What is it?"

"Don't eat me as soon as I free you, got it?" She gave him a friendly grin which he returned.

"Promise." Mai put the key in Springtrap's lock without hesitation.

Spring couldn't help but sigh in relief as the heavy chains finally released him.

"That feels so good....." Springtrap wobbled a bit on his feet, but managed to keep standing.

"Alright, let's finally go!~" Mai took Spring's hand with the lightest of color on her cheeks.

"Yeah......" Spring squeezed her hand as she unlocked the heavy door from the inside.

The door opened and the two of them looked at each other before bolting through the hallways. They were very loud, but fast. And they were lucky as well, since the guy that was supposed to guard the entrance fell asleep. An alarm went off and red lights flickered brightly, but the both of them knew they couldn't get caught anymore. After what felt like hours, Spring and Mai stopped at a grassy hill, far away from the asylum. As they both panted and sat down, they smiled at each other.

"You wanna go kill some people?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?!"

"Yeah."