Height (Multiple Pairings)

Requested by: londonthefuntimecat

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: Fedix (Fede x Felix) and Libby (Lilly x Abby)

Third Person's POV:

Fede and Felix were heading towards the amusement park. It would only be their sixth date yet, since they only started dating about a month ago. But both of them were happy with the slow pace they decided to go on. Even kissing on the lips was a thing they had yet to do. Felix just prayed that Fede wouldn't decide on going to the Ferris Wheel at the end of their date. Now don't get him wrong, Ferris Wheels are excellent ideas to get chances at romance, but it just sucked that Felix was really afraid of heights. And yes, look boredly at him while he says it, but it's still true. Roller coasters aren't too bad, since they usually go down pretty quickly, so Felix didn't have to stay high up for too long. Thank God Fede loved roller coasters, maybe he'd forget about the Ferris Wheel-

"We should totally go on the Ferris Wheel first!" Oh no.

Wait a minute. That voice didn't belong to his Fefi! Felix looked ahead of him to see the two girl members of his band standing at the entrance of the amusement park. Abby was excitedly yelling about something, surprisingly it wasn't about yaoi. People gave her and Lilly weird looks, but Lilly didn't seem embarrassed in the slightest.

"It's a better idea to go on there during the evening, you have a nicer sight then." Lilly wisely stated.

"Blegh, that's cliché!" Abby protested with her tongue stuck out.

"Hey, Abby! Lilly!" Fede let go of Felix's hand and ran over to the girls.

"Huh? What are you two doing here?" Abby asked in confusion.

"Perhaps you're.......on a date here as well?" Lilly questioned, though it sounded more like a statement.

"That is correct! It's a delight seeing you two here as well!" Felix happily said.

"Oh my God, let's make this a double date! Yaoi and on a date with my girlfriend at the same time?? Sign me up!" Abby probably had some sugar before going here, since she was weirdly pumped.

"She's had some ice cream before this........" Lilly whispered to Felix.

"Ah......that explains her enthusiasm." Felix merely chuckled at it.

"I wanna go fish some ducks first!" The 15-year old Fede demanded.

"Then let us go!" Felix grabbed Fede's hand and dragged him through the gates, Abby copying his actions.

Fede and Lilly were actually pretty amazing at fishing ducks. Or well, Fede did the fishing part, but Lilly counted how many ducks he had yet to fish to get that laser pen he wanted. Brains and Muscles, that's what Abby and Felix liked to call them sometimes. Turns out that Fede had a lot of points, so he bought a laser pen for himself, a cute mask for Lilly, reddish hair pins for Abby and for Felix a rainbow scarf.

"Only the best for my boyfriend!" Fede joked with a grin.

Jesus Christ, that smile. Felix would definitely have a nose bleed by the end of this. He wasn't even sure how to get a nose bleed at command, but somehow Abby could do it. Speaking of Abby, blood was pouring from her nose because she saw Lilly with her mask and found it to be adorable. The next thing was ring tossing, and Felix and Abby both won some prices for their respective lovers. Then it was time for the roller coaster. Felix was obviously tall enough for the ride, and Abby barely managed to make it past the limit. Fede teased her about it and they went on the roller coaster still bickering with each other and giving the other light pushes. So Felix decided to sit next to Lilly instead. Lilly raised her eyebrow as she noticed Felix gripping his belt a bit too tightly. Was he afraid of roller coasters? Their band had gone out to trips like this a couple of times already, but Lilly's never seen Felix be nervous on roller coasters. That would be pretty unfortunate for him, after all. Fede was a roller coaster-fanatic. You'd expect a shy fella like Fede to be afraid of those things, but he did have an adventurous side to him. The roller coaster started moving and Fede began 'whoo-ing' as the coaster got faster and faster. At one point when they abruptly stopped at the top of the looping, she noticed Felix's face go pale. Wait is he actually-

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!" Lilly screamed bloody murder at the unexpected shift of the wagon.

When they finally reached the ground again, Lilly's hair was a complete mess.

"We gotta take another turn!" Fede said, seemingly unaware of his friend's horrified expression.

"No." Was all Lilly had to say.

Fede pouted before shrugging.

"Alright, let's go to the-"

"Haunted House!" Abby easily finished his sentence.

"That's a wonderful idea!" Felix yelled with anticipation.

A bit tiredly, Lilly nodded. Felix didn't seem nervous about going there, so they entered the house. It was pretty lame for most part, Lilly only got scared once because Abby fell through the badly made floor of the mansion. Lilly did figure something interesting out in there. Felix was definitely afraid of heights. It surprised her. The brave and bold Felix Fabulous is afraid of heights?? She figured it out because he kept gulping when Abby mentioned the Ferris Wheel, and he seemed even more distressed when Fede agreed to it. Felix would do anything for Fede, even something he was afraid of. Lilly wanted to do something, but what could she do really? She wasn't really fond of Ferris Wheels herself either, but like Felix, she would go far for her partner. The line luckily wasn't long, and the four of them managed to get into a cabin with four seats. Fede and Felix sat at the right side, while Abby and Lilly sat to the left. The wheel started moving with loud noises, and Felix was getting more scared by the second. To Lilly's shock and delight, Fede noticed this. He comfortingly wrapped his arm around his taller boyfriend and smiled sweetly at him. Felix seemed to calm down immensely, and Abby wanted to cuddle her girlfriend at the sight of the two. She grabbed Lilly's hand and stared straight into her lilac eyes. Any other person would've been a bit freaked out under Abby's gaze, but Lilly simply smiled at it and pecked her girlfriend on the cheek. And just when she and Abby turned their attention back to the boys, Fede was sitting at the end of his seat, covering his reddish face.

"What happened?" Lilly asked.

"We just had our first kiss!" Felix proudly replied.

"AND I MISSED IT!" Abby screamed outraged.

She's really had too much ice cream.