Evil Angel (Fedix)

Requested by: Fxntxme_Foxy

Type: Fluff, slight angst

AU: Angel and Demon AU

Pairing: Fedix (Fede x Felix)

-Flashback-

Hold it together, birds of a feather~

Fede bolted across the ground, clutching his bloodied white wing. The demons from the poor area were trying to cut off his wings, after finding out he liked males and that he was in love with a demon. Angels and demons didn't belong together, it just wasn't right. But Fede didn't care. He could love who he wanted to love! No one around him appeared to accept that, though...... Only Abby, Lilly and......Felix. He was the demon Fede was in love with. For a demon he was really nice, though. Just a bit mischievous or flirty sometimes. Fede got tired of running after a while, and the demons quickly caught up to him.

Nothing but lies and crooked wings~

"Found you! Guys, hold him back!"  The leader of the group that chased him took out his pocket knife.

Two demons held Fede's arms behind his back as he wildly resisted. The leader snickered before grabbing the end of his wing and started cutting into it. Fede let out a scream in pain and  he kicked back even harder. Crap......if they would continue damaging his wings like that, they'll literally fall off! Fede bit his lip to prevent himself to scream bloody murder, if he did, they'd just cut him even more slow.

I have the answer, spreading the cancer~

Fede closed his eyes to let some tears escape his eyes, but when he opened them again, the leader was on the ground, whimpering and touching his nose. And then he saw him........ Felix's black-pink wings were very sharp towards it's ends, meaning he was pissed off.

"How dare you scumbags hurt such a delicate angel.....?" Felix muttered, his face growing dark.

Fede blushed at what he said before feeling the grip on his arms loosen. He took that opportunity to push himself away from the guys and run.

You are the faith inside me~

Felix's eyes were red, so he was definitely going on a rampage. As an angel, Fede wouldn't be able to do anything. So the best thing to do was to get out of there. Fede just kept on running until his legs just couldn't carry him anymore. It's okay, it's okay....... You're safe now...... Abby and Lilly, who were walking by, noticed him and instantly ran over to him.

"Oh my God, Fede! What happened?!" Abby questioned him as she examined his wing.

"H-haha......it's not so bad....... Felix was there to help me, after all....." Fede weakly smiled at his redheaded friend.

Help me survive here~

"Lilly! Get the bandages over here!" Little did she know that Lilly had already picked up some bandages while she was talking to Fede.

"So Felix saved you, huh?" Lilly calmly asked as she applied the bandages.

Fede hissed in pain before nodding.

"Y-yeah....."

"You should really ask him out some time soon." Lilly's neutral expression was funny compared to Abby's overly excited one.

"I dunno.......maybe he doesn't like me that way......" He mumbled unsure.

"Fede, are you even hearing yourself?! You know damn well that he's all over you!" Abby protested wildly.

Is he?

-Flashback end-

Alone, don't remember, remember~

That was ten years ago. And well, Felix really had been into him too. Big-ass surprise, right? They've been through a lot together in those years. They had loved together, fought together, laughed together. And after all those years, they actually got a baby as well. It was a little boy named Haben. Felix chose the name, and Fede agreed on it since the name's meaning was pride. He was only recently born, and he kinda looked like his dads. He had pink skinny hairs growing on his head, (a bit odd considering it wasn't either Fede or Felix's natural hair color) baby blue eyes and he was some kind of fusion between an angel and a demon. His wings were black like a demon's, but fluffy like the one's from an angel. They both thought their little boy was beautiful, though. He was however, born in a weird way.

Put me to sleep, evil angel~

He and Felix were just.......urhm, 'doing things' when all of a sudden a baby popped up. No pregnancy whatsoever. Well, it kinda made sense since they were both men and......y'know, men can't get pregnant. But it was still very mysterious. And Lilly was more than interested in Haben, but thankfully she didn't pay him any more attention than she did to her own daughter, Duclea. The kid looked nothing like her mothers, but they were a happy family anyways. Fede yelped and almost dropped Haben when someone lightly bit in his ear.

"Good afternoon, Fefi~" Felix grinned at him as Fede pouted.

"Don't scare me like that, I'll drop the baby!" Fede playfully said.

"He needs to learn how to fly anyways!" Felix laughed and patted Haben on the head lovingly.

"Babe, no. He's like four weeks old........"

Open your wings, evil angel~

Fede just hoped that if Haben grew old enough to go to school, he wouldn't get bullied for being a hybrid and having two dads. But hey, maybe he'd just become a very popular kid everyone would look up to. And over the years Fede's neighborhood didn't have as many homophobes anymore, so that was one good thing. Haben started crying when Felix stuck out his tongue at him. Fede just sighed. Once a demon, always a demon. But his heart melted when Felix tried his hardest to cheer their kid up again. Let's just say he's a naughty angel then.