Blue Santa (Fon)

Requested by: PatselStripes

Type: Fluff

AU: In this AU, Meg is Fox's little sister

Pairing: Fon (Fox x Bon)

Fox's POV:

Ugh.....this is so stupid. I was currently holding my little sister Meg's hand and we were at the mall. I had to take her to this stupid place just so she could sit on some fake Santa's lap and tell him all the things she wanted for Christmas. She'd probably ask for something stupid like a dog or a microphone. And since dad had to work the night shift today, I had to bring her. I'm a highschooler for fuck's sake. I belong at some wild party with alcohol and mistletoe's where you kiss strangers underneath, not at a big-ass mall where obnoxious children run around. Not to mention all the damn couples running around here. I hated to admit it, but I was kinda lonely. Being gay and stubborn doesn't exactly help with trying to hook up with someone. And I don't really like going on blind dates either. Meg must've noticed how I stared at a couple because she loudly cleared her throat.

"What?" I asked her a bit annoyed.

"You're fucking lonely." For a seven-year old, she was very foul-mouthed.

"Speak for yourself."

She didn't react to that and just kept dragging me to the huge line of kids that were waiting to get on Santa's lap. Because I was a million times taller than those toddles, I could easily see what the Santa looked like. Hmm, he looks quite different. For a mall Santa, he was quite handsome. And no, that's not weird of me to think since the guy in the chair obviously wasn't an adult. I could make out green eyes and blue hair from underneath the red Christmas hat he was wearing. He probably was of average height, but I couldn't tell for sure since he was sitting down.

"I'll make sure you'll get your bike if you keep being a good boy!" His voice was also rather young, so he was a teenager like me.

A little boy with a satisfied smile jumped off of his lap and ran towards him parents. I really didn't wanna admit it, but seeing that made me wanna go back to being a kid myself. Jesus Christ, I'm having a mid-life crisis at 16-years old. I need to get out of this place. I didn't even notice it was Meg's turn until she began yelling at me to keep moving. I allowed her to drag me to the big red chair where the boy was sitting on. Meg excitedly jumped onto his lap. When the boy noticed me, I was sure I saw his face grow red. But I wasn't sure because his fake white beard covered half of his face.

"So what would you like to have for Christmas, little girl?" He nicely asked her.

My stomach felt a little fuzzy when I heard his friendly voice, but I decided to ignore it.

"I want angel wings! And a microphone! And also pink stripes in my hair!" I could make sure she'd get that last thing.

The blue Santa chuckled and patted Meg on the head.

"Anything else you might want?" He sincerely asked.

"Oh, right. I want my stupid brother to find a special someone this Christmas!" She replied determined.

My eyes widened at that.

Third Person's POV:

Fox was both touched and annoyed by his sister's demand.

"Okay, okay. I think you've asked for what you wanted!" The redhead quickly picked Meg up from the boy's lap and put her down on the ground.

"And I want you to be his boyfriend!" Meg continued as Fox was practically dragging her away by now.

"Wha.....?" The blue-haired boy seemed utterly confused and flustered at the little girl's request.

"I've seen you the way you stare at him!" Crap, she knows.

Bon couldn't help but bury his face in his hands out of embarrassment. He was frankly just here for his part-time job and because he liked working with kids, but seeing his crush here made Bon reconsider his choices. Well, it wasn't that bad. At least Fox's sister kinda liked him?? But that was so sweet...... Bon really had to confess to him soon. But he was just so anxious..... What if Fox didn't like him at all?? Did he even know Bon existed? He let out a sigh before cheerfully greeting another kid that went to sit on his lap. Back at home, Fox carefully put his sister down on a chair.

"What the hell was that all about?!" He yelled, his face flushed.

"Isn't that the guy from your school you've been talking about? Blue hair and green eyes!" Meg crossed her arms and stared right into her brother's soul.

"W-well yeah, but-"

"And you wanted to get together with him, right?"

"That may be true but-"

"He's totally into you too, idiot. Just accept it!" Meg's pouting face made Fox give in.

"Alright then...... Thanks for your help." Fox ruffled Meg's hair as she angrily slapped his hand away.

"So what're you getting me for Christmas??" She impatiently asked.

"Pink stripes in your hair. What are you getting me?"

"A relationship with the blue Santa!"