Safe (Towynn)

Requested by: No one :P

Type: Angst, slight fluff

AU: College AU

Pairing: Towynn (Towntrap x Owynn)

Third Person's POV:

Owynn walked to the dorm rooms of the college he was in. It was kinda late, since the stars were visible in the dark sky. Owynn had been partying later that evening, and he stayed until he got kicked out after drinking all of the booze. Yes, he was drunk. But not stupidly drunk. He wobbled a bit on his feet but still managed to reach the door of the dorm he shared with his unfortunate crush. Why was it unfortunate he had a crush on his roommate? Well..... They were really, really different. Too different, if you may say so. Owynn disliked the fact that Towntrap was taller than him. His friend Eak did too, but he dealt with it like a real man. He also disliked the fact that his roommate sometimes gave some of his baby carrots to the rats running around the school. But what he hated the most was that damn smile of his. You could go blind if you looked at his smile for over 4 seconds. He was undeniably adorable, and Owynn hated it. Was there another thing he hated about him? Yes, there was. He was a stupid idiot. Towntrap was pretty oblivious to flirting. Hell, you could tell him "I'd totally go out with ya, y'know." and he'd take it as a frickin' simple compliment! But Jesus fucking Christ, the worst thing about him was that he was dating an abusive asshole. Owynn had been thinking of murdering Towntrap's current boyfriend, but of course he didn't go through with it. Him, Eak and Cami were all being honest if they said Towntrap had to break up with him. But Town kept telling them he was fine, while he fucking wasn't. Owynn somehow managed to fall to the floor just before he could reach the doorknob. A few seconds later, the door opened, revealing Towntrap's silhouette.

"Owynn? I thought you were gonna stay the night at someone's house! Are you okay?" Owynn felt Towntrap trying to grab his hand, but he pulled away.

"Yeah, it'zz me....... And nah, I gut kicked outta the house for drinkin' the booze....... And no, I don't want your help......" He barely managed to mumble those words.

Even though Owynn couldn't see Town's face in the darkness, he could imagine the frown on the other boy's face.

"I don't care. I'm helping you anyways."

"You persistent little fucker......."

Towntrap carefully picked the purple-haired boy up and brought him inside, closing the door behind him with his foot. He lay him down on the couch, checking if he wasn't hurt anywhere. When he figured everything was alright with his roommate, Towntrap started heading towards the kitchen. He was stopped by someone grabbing his wrist, though. Town looked back to see Owynn staring at him with half-lidded eyes and a questioning look on his face. Towntrap just prayed he wasn't going to ask him about-

"Why're you wearing that scarf?"

A silence filled the room. Towntrap really just wanted to run away or scream just to get away from the deafening silence that fell between them. He should've known Owynn would notice....... Jake had gone too hard on him tonight, so he left Towntrap with no choice but to cover the bruises on his throat.

"Now that I'm thinkin' about it.......your voice sounds kinda hoarse..... What's going on?" Owynn went to sit up straight and Towntrap's eyes went to anywhere but Owynn's two-colored ones.

"I'm just a little sick......." Towntrap already knew Owynn wasn't gonna buy it, it was obvious by the saddened tone he used.

".........did he hurt you again?" The question hit him like a punch to the stomach.

Towntrap wanted to scream it out........ He wanted to tell Owynn, Cami and Eak all the horrible things Jake had done to him. They were already aware that Jake was an asshole, but did they also know about all the pain he had caused Town......? Towntrap began trembling, but he didn't cry. He didn't wanna cry, he wanted to be held by Owynn, and get comforting words thrown at him. He wanted to leave Jake, he wanted to kiss Owynn, he wanted........to be safe.

*Fwoosh*

In a flash, Towntrap's scarf had been ripped from his neck. If Owynn wasn't half-wasted, he would've probably been more careful about talking to Town, but his breathing hitched at what he saw. Fingerprints. Purple fingerprints were staining Towntrap's pale throat. And Owynn could only imagine the amount of pressure that was put on his roommate's throat. Jake was a muscular fella, and Town was definitely scrawny compared to him. A boiling rage clouded his mind as he kept staring at the wounds. Towntrap uncomfortably shifted underneath his gaze, and sheepishly covered his throat with his hands. Owynn saw the bags under the taller boy's eyes, and he just couldn't take it anymore. He rose up from the couch, wobbled a bit, and wrapped his arms around Towntrap's waist. He tightly hugged him, feeling Town's entire body shake underneath his touch. He hugged Owynn back, and rested his chin on his head.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch......." Owynn muttered into his chest.

Towntrap didn't react as Owynn pulled him down by his shirt into a kiss. It was a soft and gentle one, unlike the rough and painful ones Jake had given him. Town could slightly feel Owynn's tongue on his teeth, but it didn't go any further than that. They parted, and Owynn's cheeks had gained a light color. 

"Remind me to call up Eak first thing in the morning. We're gonna be hunting down the dickhead that hurt my universe.........."