Sleep (Multiple pairings)

Requested by: KittenGirl1313

Type: Fluff

AU: Zombie Apocalypse AU

Pairing: Freddoy (Freddy x Joy), BXB (Bonnie x Bon) and Foxangle (Fox x Meg)

Third Person's POV:

Fox had trouble staying awake as the zombies slowly approached him. Luckily these zombies weren't fast, but Fox still struggled with shooting them all down. Freddy and Joy were playing cards with each other in front of their tent, and it looked like Joy was letting Freddy win on purpose. Bon and Bonnie were making out somewhere and Fox wasn't sure where Meg was. A zombie unexpectedly came from his left side, and just as it was about to bit into his arm, it got shot through the head.

"You gotta pay attention, Fox! He almost got you!" A bossy voice from behind him came.

Fox turned around to see Meg, clutching her shotgun. She shot down a few other zombies, but other than those there were no others in sight. Fox sat down on the dirty ground, feeling tired as all hell. Meg went to sit next to him, a bit surprising considering she didn't like sitting on the ground.

"What's up with you? You look more sleepy than usual...." Meg's angry look was replaced with a worried one.

"I'm fine, okay? Just tired....." Fox casually replied.

Meg obviously didn't buy it, even though it was actually the truth. He really was just exhausted from lack of sleep. His insomnia got worse since a few days ago, and it was starting to really irritate Fox. He was wide awake when he felt something pressed to his cheek, though. Oh. Meg just kissed him. His face broke into a soft smile at that. Meg wasn't usually very affectionate, unless Fox was feeling down.

"You're not on guard duty tonight, alright?" It sounded more like a statement rather than a question.

"Why not? I wanna be there to shoot up some zombies!" Fox protested.

"No, you're tired and you need your sleep." Meg said with her arms crossed.

Fox whined but decided it was best not to argue with someone like his girlfriend.

"Fine..... I'll already take a nap now. But if something happens, wake me up." Fox said with a slightly serious tone.

"Yeah, yeah. Just go to bed already." Meg muttered, brushing his question off.

Fox groggily went into his tent, but he doubted that he would be able to get some sleep. For some reason, Bonnie was in his tent, hiding in his sleeping bag.

"What're ya doing?" Fox asked a bit annoyed.

"Shh! I'm hiding from Bon!" Bonnie said in between quiet giggles.

"Why?" Fox went to sit in front of Bonnie with his back facing him.

"We're playing hide and seek! Freddy and Joy haven't been found yet." Bonnie quickly explained.

"Playing hide and seek with all those zombies around? Sounds kinda dumb......"

Wait, that wasn't right. The normal Fox would say "Oh, cool! I'm joining!" but now he sounds responsible! Bonnie's head popped out from the sleeping bag and he worriedly looked at Fox.

"You okay?" He asked a bit concerned.

"Just tired." Fox said with a shrug.

"Go to sleep." Bonnie demanded.

"I was gonna do that, but you're chillin' in my sleeping bag." The redhead casually pointed out.

Bonnie made a sound of realization and fully got out. Without saying another word he left the tent. Finally Fox made himself comfortable and closed his eyes. The spots under his eyes felt heavy and almost painful. He uneasily shifted and let out a sigh of frustration. After what felt like hours, he managed to drift away into his sleep. It felt like he only got two minutes of sleep when he heard screaming from outside his tent. Fox sloppily got on his feet and grabbed his gun. Freddy was protecting Joy from a zombie who was nearing her, and Fox quickly shot at it's head. After that he turned around to see Bon was treating a wound on Bonnie's leg. But the screaming wasn't from any of them, it was from Meg. The white-haired girl he loved was getting thrown around by a strong-looking zombie, and Meg's gun wasn't anywhere to be found. Rage clouded his mind as Fox hurled at the zombie. It made a grunting noise as Fox repeatedly smashed it's head with the back of his gun. Finally, it stopped moving.

"F-Fox!" Meg said a bit surprised.

Fox ran over to Meg and tightly hugged her, causing the latter to chuckle.

"Come on! I'm fine......" Meg calmly said, patting the redhead's back.

"Hey, Fox! Did you get any sleep?" Joy sympathetically asked him.

"I think so.....?" Fox replied a bit dizzily.

Okay, no. He really wasn't well-rested. But whatever, his friends were in trouble, so sleep obviously came in second place.

"Dude, you still haven't had enough sleep!" Bon said as he helped Bonnie stand.

"It doesn't matter, okay? It's whatever......" Fox replied, a bit annoyed and touched at the concern of his friends.

"Let's sleep together!" Freddy cheerfully suggested, as if Fox hadn't said anything.

"What? No-"

"Great idea!" Meg said, nodding in agreement.

"But what if I don't-"

"We don't care! Let's go to sleep!" Bonnie said with a laugh.

Fox allowed himself to be dragged away by Meg. Bon went to sit in front of the tent while Bonnie leaned against his back. Joy went to lay next to Freddy, and she held his hand as he fell asleep. Meg clung to Fox like a koala, and Fox enjoyed the warmth she gave him. But he mostly felt warm inside. And he swore he's never had such a good sleep ever before.