Forgetful (Fon)

Requested by: layla_the_fnaf

Type: Fluff

AU: None

Pairing: Fon (Fox x Bon)

Third Person's POV:

Fox was heading with his band to the music room, low-key excited to be playing on his new drums. But what he was more excited about was his date with Bon later that afternoon. They were going to the movies! It looked like a movie that would eventually have a boring-ass moral towards the end, but Fox decided it was worth giving a try. Besides, he couldn't just ignore those begging eyes of his boyfriend. Fox suddenly wondered if he had already told his band about his relationship with Bon. He just shrugged it off and assumed he did. Another great thing for today was that it was Tuesday! Which means he gets to have pudding in the cafeteria! He continued dragging his feet over the floor until he stopped, nearly bumping into Golden before him.

"What're you waiting for, Rich Kid?" Fox asked annoyed.

"Look over there......" Golden muttered, copying Fox's tone.

Fox followed Golden's gaze towards the end of the hallway. The Toys were obviously heading towards the music room as well, since they all had their instruments with them. Fox gulped, knowing what was about to happen. As soon as the other band noticed them getting closer, it was on.

"What are you guys doing here?" Meg asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"We're gonna practice in the music room!" Freddy explained, nervously smiling.

"Uhm, how about no? We get to practice first, you numbskulls." Toddy said, doing a sassy neck-thing.

"No! We got here first! So that means we can go first!" Chica argued fiery.

"How about we just do rock-paper-scissors to decide?" Joy awkwardly suggested.

"Okay, fine! Everyone against everyone! Bon, note down our points!" Meg demanded, her voice a bit friendlier as she pointed at Bon.

Bon lazily gave her a thumbs-up and so the battle started.

"Fox, you gotta note down our points!" Chica cheerfully said.

"Got it." Fox quietly replied.

Fox's attention was elsewhere as Chica and Meg drew a tie a couple of times. He looked down at the blue-haired boy standing next to him, who was cutely looking up at him. Bon grinned at him and took out a green-colored juice box. He put the straw in it, and started sipping away from his juice.

"You want some?" He teased as he noticed Fox's gaze.

"Yeah."

Fox leaned down, and shamelessly drank nearly all of it.

"H-hey! That cost 5 dollars, y'know!" Bon protested in surprise.

"5 dollars for a juice box?! That should be a crime! I can't believe they took all that money from my baby......." Fox playfully placed a kiss on Bon's jaw as the latter giggled.

The yelling from their band members had stopped and the two boys curiously looked up. Everyone was staring at them with confusion and shock on their faces.

"What?" Fox bluntly asked, breaking the silence.

"What do you mean 'what'?! What the hell's going on between you two?" Meg asked, not even bothering to get annoyed.

"We're dating, haven't we told you that before?" Bon simply replied.

"No you haven't! Fox, why is this the first time I'm hearing about this?!" Chica tried to sound angry, but she was frankly really happy for her tall friend.

"I guess I forgot......" Fox sheepishly mumbled, scratching the back of his neck.

"Congratulations!" Freddy and Bonnie yelled at the same time.

"I guess you finally found yourself a man, Bon." Toddy said with a smirk.

"Y-yeah!" Bon couldn't help laughing at Joy's still shocked expression.

"Joy.EXE has stopped working." He robotic-ally announced.

Joy eventually burst into laughing too. With a proud expression on his face, Bon wrapped an arm around Fox.

"So how late do you wanna go to the movies?" Fox asked, having forgotten the exact time.

"Huh? What movies?" Bon tilted his head in confusion.

"Our date!" Fox couldn't believe Bon actually forgot about that.

"Oops......" Bon grew red from embarrassment as basically all the students in the hallway were screaming it out by now.

"ALL OF YOU, GET TO CLASS IMMEDIATELY!" An angry teacher yelled from the end of the hall.

"Goddamn it! Now none of us get to practice....." Meg mumbled with a pout.

Her eyes softened when she saw Bon and Fox holding hands, though.

"At least we found out that our two good friends over there make a healthy match." She said with a smile.

"Agreed!" Chica chimed in, pumping her fist in the air.

"Okay, I guess we gotta go now. Thanks for the support you guys!" Bon waved at The Animatronics before running after his band to his next class.

Golden wiggled his eyebrows at Fox to which the taller one of the two smirked.

"So how are you and Freddy doing?" He whispered to the blonde.

Fox mentally cheered when he saw Golden getting flustered at the question.

"W-we're good......thank you for asking." He replied, stiffly continuing walking.

"That's great to hear." Fox slapped Golden's shoulder in a friendly fashion, but it nearly managed to send the blonde stumble.

"You and Bon really are forgetful, huh?" Bonnie suddenly spoke up.

"Yeah, I guess we are. But that's what I like about us." Fox dreamily replied.