Costume Party (Fon)

Requested by: No one

Type: Fluff, slight angst

AU: Trans! Bon AU.

Pairing: Fon (Bon x Fox)

Third Person's POV:

Bon was.......more feminine than most other boys. Hell, the word feminine wasn't even close to describing him. He was full on girly. Only the people close to him noticed it, though. Like Toddy, Meg, Joy, Bonnie and........well, Fox. Fox had been Bon's boyfriend since three weeks ago. Maybe that wasn't for too long, but Fox definitely accepted Bon for who he was. He didn't care what gender the blue-head wanted to be identified as, he just cared about him as a person. Today they were going to a costume party. That was the perfect opportunity for Bon to wear what he felt comfortable in for once. No one would question his clothes. They would just think he was dressing up as a girl for the sake of having an outstanding costume. After the party they planned on telling Bon's dad about his secret. Fox was coming with him because one, he wanted to be there for him in case he got nervous and two, if his dad would freak out, Fox would be there to protect him. Not that he thought Bon's dad would hit him or anything, but you could never be too sure. Fox dressed himself as Bonnie. It was ridiculous, but outstanding. And Bonnie didn't seem to mind, anyways. The guitar player was dressed as Chucky.

"Ah, Fox!" Bon's voice filled Fox's ears.

He whipped his head over to where Bon was. He was wearing a flashy hoodie and a skirt. He looked absolutely stunning. Bon walked over to him, his usual nervous smile plastered onto his face.

"Heya." Fox replied as he walked over to him.

"Are you ready to go?" Bon simply asked, grabbing his hand.

"Sure." Fox replied, giving Bon's hand a small squeeze.

Bon smiled and they entered the school. A lot of kids were circling around the dance floor, where Bonnie was having a guitar off with Oxy from The Nightmares. Bon was itching to play on his own guitar at the sight of the two. He and Fox walked over to the snacks table and picked up some Oreo's when Joy walked over to them.

"Hey, boys! I'm so glad you two could make it! Your costumes are adorable!" Joy gave Bon a knowing look and winked at the both of them.

"Thanks. What're you?" Fox bluntly asked.

Joy grinned and did a little spin.

"I'm a Ballerina, in case you couldn't tell!" Joy proudly exclaimed.

"It looks good on you!" Bon happily complimented her.

Joy giggled and run away from them when she saw Meg.

Fox's POV:

Oof.......I really gotta go to the bathroom.

"Hey, I gotta use the toilet real quick. Be right back." I whispered to Bon.

He nodded and I quickly went to the bathroom. While I was busy doing my business, my phone vibrated. I huffed and checked who texted me. Can't a man do his business without getting interrupted? Oh, it's from Chica!

Bon's getting harassed by those same bullies that often bother The Funtimes!

Agh, who were The Funtimes again? Doesn't matter, Bon's in trouble. I quickly finished and ran out of the bathroom. A group of kids were surrounding Bon and pushed him around a bit. They were with around 4, but one of the guys, a kid with black hair and an eye patch didn't seem to want anything to do with it, though.

"You and that fag boyfriend of yours better get out of here. We don't want your kind here." The only girl cackled at him.

If only that girl knew how many gay people there were at this party........ Bon was shaking with anger but didn't speak up.

"Piss off!" I yelled, getting closer to them.

"Speaking of the devil........" The girl smirked at me.

"Well the devil here is gonna mess you up if you and your gang don't fuck off right now........" I growled at her.

Her two other buddies stepped in front of her. Shit, two against one......... I should be able to handle this, but it'll be tough. I landed a few punches on both of them but they were quick to pin me down. Suddenly, one of the two roughly got pushed out of the way.

"Need some help?" Oxy swiftly picked me up from the floor and elbowed the guy he just pushed.

"Thanks." I grinned at him before taking down the bullies.

Thankfully, they retreated. Where's the girl, though? I turned around to see if Bon was okay and almost got met by a punch to the face. The girl bully from before got pushed out of the way by Bon just when she was about to hit me.

"I'll tell my dad about you!" The girl screamed as she glared at Bon.

Then Toddy stepped forward.

"And I'll tell my dad about you if you don't get out of here already." Toddy announced, giving the girl a disgusted look.

The girl was in shock before getting up and stomping away in a furious manner. After I thanked all the people that helped us during the fight, me and Bon got out of the building.

"Well, that didn't last long......" Bon said with a snicker.

"Huh? I thought you would be upset that we left this early." I said a bit surprised.

"Of course not! There are always other parties we can attend later. And besides, maybe it's better if we go to my dad a bit earlier........" Bon said, quietly adding the last part.

I leaned down to give him a quick kiss and then grabbed his hand tightly.

"It's gonna be fine, I promise........" I murmured to him.

Bon sweetly smiled at me.

"I know."