Loneliness (Frededdy)

Requested by: No one

Type: Angst

AU: None

Pairing: Frededdy (Fred x Freddy)

Third person's POV:

Freddy had made many mistakes in his life. But honestly none of them had made as much of an impact on him as this one. He took one too many pills. At that moment, he wasn't thinking straight. He and Fred got into a fight that day. Freddy couldn't even remember clearly what it was about, but it got really bad.

"I'm so fucking tired of you always taking over! Do you think I'm sharing this body with you for my enjoyment?! You're also a burden to me!" Fred's voice was shaky.

"Then you should've never entered my life in the first place! We can both be happy if I just take the damn pills, and then we both go our separate ways!" Freddy yelled back, clenching his fists.

"You know that'll kill me, dumbass!" Fred snarled at him.

"I don't care anymore! I'm doing it!" Freddy threatened, already holding the bottle of pills.

"You wouldn't. We've been through this before. You're too much of a wuss to do that........." Fred coldly told him.

That had been the final straw. He just chugged them all down at once. This of course caused him to faint. Freddy woke up on the floor after that. He attempted to talk to Fred, wanting to make up for the fight they had. He was confused when Fred didn't respond. Maybe he was still mad. Whenever Fred was seriously mad at him, he stayed silent until he fully calmed down. So for a second, Freddy thought there wasn't anything wrong.

But then he saw the empty bottle of pills laying besides him. He was quick to put the pieces into it's place.

Fucknohedidn't!

It was ironic, really. When Fred first entered his life, he wanted him to get out of his head so badly. He didn't care what it would take him, as long as Fred dissapeared he'd be happy. And at first, he kinda was. But not even a day went by and Freddy felt a crushing weight onto his shoulders. An emotion, actually. Loneliness. It had been a while since he last felt this lonely. With Fred he was never truly alone. But now that he was, he realized how awfully quiet it was. Never before had he cried this much. For a while, he didn't even come out of his room. He didn't eat that much, didn't get enough sunlight and spent most of his days just crying himself to sleep. Oh how he missed Fred.

The guy had been a jerk to him most of the time, but there was no denying that the two of them really did care for each other. After about 3 weeks, he finally able to get through the day without crying every second. But he never got over the empty feeling he got whenever he saw a microphone or a pretty girl. Fred would've taken the microphone and would sing a cheesy love song to the girl.

Freddy had actually always wished that Fred would sing a cheesy song for him. He was weirded out by himself for having a crush on his second half, but Freddy's feelings for Fred just wouldn't go away. Freddy loved him so fucking much, and he couldn't handle never hearing from him ever again. But he was gonna get through in life. Fred would've wanted him to do that. He'd call him a wuss if he wouldn't, Freddy was positive about that. The ghost of Fred would follow him around and watch him, and sometimes, just before midnight, Freddy would hear someone humming in his head.

Please don't ever give up, I miss you too.